Chapter 20 Happy Birthday

Pov Rosé

The sun's rays lightly hit my face and I growled under my breath when several voices began to resonate in my room, I stirred in bed trying to go back to sleep, but those voices began to grow louder.

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled when I saw the three people I loved so much singing "Happy Birthday" with a big smile on their faces, Somi was the first to get on my bed and give me a big hug while singing the last stanzas , even though I hated being awakened in this way, seeing the emotion and love in them, anger never appeared, the only thing I felt was happiness.

"Happy birthday" Somi hugged me again. "Thanks, little one" I Talk between laughs.

"Happy birthday, daughter" My parents said at the same time before approaching and hugging me.

"Mom and I made your favorite pancakes, come on Rosé" Somi pulled me to get out of bed and laughed softly at the emotion of my sister.

"Just give me a couple of minutes, I need to take a bath."

"Come on, Somi, let your sister get ready while we go serve the pancakes" My sister nodded before jumping out of bed to take Mom's hand and practically run out of the room.

"We wait for you downstairs, daughter, don't take too long you have to ..."

"Go to class, I know Dad" I said with a smile, he came over and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, sweety."

"I love you too, Dad" He smiled and left the room.
When I was completely alone, I dropped into bed closing my eyes and immediately the image of Lisa came to my mind, she was always my first thought and today was no exception, taking my cell phone to see if there was any sign of her and I smiled enormously when I saw that I had a message from her sent at four in the morning, probably at that time she had arrived at her house.

Lisa❤️: I hope I didn't wake you up, but I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, so ... Happy birthday, Rosie, I hope you feel special today in the same way that you deserve to feel every day, I know we don't have long time to meet, but I appreciate knowing you, you changed my life and put my whole world upside down, of course, in the best possible way ... I'm glad to have you in my life and especially to have the privilege of having your heart , you are beautiful in every sense of the word, do not doubt that! I hope this day and everyone else is full of joy and love (leave that to me), you are a girl who deserves the best and I promise to make that happen, see you in a few hours and happy birthday again!
I love you!!💓

A silly smile appeared at the end of reading the message, officially this day had begun in the best way.

Narrator

After Rosé said goodbye to her father on her way to the entrance of the school, her eyes traveled everywhere trying to find the girls or Lisa, but there was no sign of them, she sighed when she reached her locker, left some books and took the ones she needed for her class.

When she closed her locker, the scandalous scream of the girls frightened her completely, she didn't have time to say anything since the three girls pounced on her to give her a group hug.

Rosé laughed to see them, apparently everyone was more excited than herself.

"Happy birthday, Rosie!" Jisoo said wrapping her in another hug.

"Thanks, girls" Rosé said with a laugh.

And that was when he realized that someone was missing: Lisa, she couldn't help feeling a little disappointed at not seeing her, but she had probably been late taking into account the time she had come home.