Chapter 27 A secret weapon

Narrator

"Taehyung is very angry, Lisa left him quite sore and beaten." said Namjoon Taehyung's brother taking his cigarette to his mouth.

Jungkook just watched as the waves of the sea hit the sand.

"He deserved it, he practically told everyone that Rosé had left me for her."

"So is the plan still standing with Tae?" Jungkook looked at his friend.

Namjoon was one of the few people who kept his feet on the ground despite all the shit that surrounded him.

"You know? She looks very happy when she is with Rosé, it is as if she was my old sister, who has returned and as much as I want to be angry at some point she is right, I have no motivation to get revenge and to hate her, she respected my relationship and I really try hard, but another part of me says otherwise." Jungkook took his cigarette and took a deep breath, feeling the smoke go through his windpipe and then release it through his mouth.

"Lisa loves you, that's the reason why she hid her feelings for Rosé, I'm sure if she hadn't discovered you she would still sacrificing herself for your happiness, don't you think it's time to let her be happy?"Jungkook fell silent .

Jungkook was tired of so much anger and non-existent hatred, he was tired of so much desire for revenge that he didn't really feel, he was tired of getting carried away by what others were saying, he was not the first nor would he be the last in this kind of situation and he honesty did not love Rosé as his sister did and he knew that Rosé deserved to be happy, she was an incredible girl who, unfortunately, he not appreciate at the time.

He was sure that if he had been in Lisa's place, he would not have worked so hard to curb his feelings, he really appreciated his sister's effort even if he had trouble admitting it.

"I really do not know what happens to me, she is my sister and of course it hurts that our relationship is crap, sometimes I would like to return the time where our relationship was lost and rebuild it again, I miss my Sister, I miss friendly fights, I miss playing video games with her and I even miss nighttime talks where we planned things together, of course I want my sister back." Jungkook dried her tears firmly.

Namjoon just looked at him moved by his friend's words.

"Then why don't you try it? Why don't you try to get your sister back?" He asked and Jungkook let out a slight laugh shaking his head.

"I don't deserve her forgiveness" she Whisper and his friend denied disapproval.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, I'm sure Lisa wants the same as you, siblings always go through this kind of things, but it is impossible for them to hate each other, that kind of love they have is stronger than anything, she will always be your sister." He place a hand on his shoulder.

"Give yourself a chance, fuck what others say, I assure you that she will always support you."

"My pride is too big" Jungkook said bitterly while taking another cigarette.

"The pride all it does is take away the people who really care about you, you have to swallow it from time to time or in the end you will be alone." Namjoon said and although Jungkook tried not to think about what he had just said, those words echoed in his head.

He knew he had to make a decision before it was too late and nothing could be remedied.

...

"Rosé, What are you doing?" Lisa asked with a funny smile.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead before crossing her arms while looking at her girlfriend.

"I'm not doing anything" Rosé said innocently.