Chapter 34 Scolded

Pov Lisa

My trembling hands were holding the cell phone and once again the screen registered her call, I didn't want to answer her because doing so would tell her where I was and I was sure Rosé would be able to hear the noise of the device that records my heartbeat or maybe I'd hear my mom's voice scolding me.

Jungkook had insisted on checking my ribs, but we still had to call our parents so they could attend to us correctly, in conclusion, the doctor told me that my ribs had become quite resistant thanks to the many fights I had In fact, he was surprised that none was broken since the blows I received were marked on my skin, but despite not being broken, the pain was unbearable in every movement I made, so they had to give me pain relievers for the pain.

I had to spend the night under review and tomorrow I would leave the hospital early, I thought that when I was home I could tell Rosé what happened, but her insistent calls were making it impossible, another part of me wanted to answer her, because she didn't deserve to be worried and less at this time of the morning.

I looked at my mother who was sitting on the couch with her eyes fixed on me, my cell phone started ringing again and my heart tightened again in my chest causing panic and regret to invade me again.

My mom got up without saying anything and kissed my forehead gently before giving me a look that I caught instantly.

"Answer her, she must be very worried about you, I will go see your brother." I nodded before seeing how she left the room. I took a slight breath that made me feel pain, shit, I was really wondering if the doctor had not been wrong in his diagnosis because seriously the pain was unbearable to not be broken

"God, Lisa ... What the hell is wrong with you? I've been calling you all night and you're only able to answer a brief message saying you're okay. Why the hell do you refuse to answer my calls?" I had to take off my cell phone from my ear, since she was practically yelling at me.

I swallowed dry when I heard her furious.

"Rosé, I .."  I was not able to continue because Rosé spoke again or rather shouted.

"I know that something is not right because you never answer me so short messages, besides that you only answered a damn message from the thousands that I send you and then you leave with that attitude of not wanting to answer my calls Why do you do that? are you angry with me? If so, do not ignore me, we better talk or if you do not want to talk to me, just say it ..."

"My love, just listen to me, yes?" I begged and at the moment I heard a strong breath from her, but when we were silent she could hear the damn machine. "Rosé, I'm in ..."

"In the hospital"  she speak full of panic, I closed my eyes for a moment wishing to hit the damn machine "My God, Lisa ... Are you in ...? It can't be ... What hospital are you in?"

It was just what I didn't want to happen, I could perceive that I was totally disturbed, damn it, I could imagine her eyes full of panic and those pink lips without any color.

"My love, calm down, I swear I'm fine, just calm down, okay? " I said trying to relax, but her agitated breathing could still be heard.

"Where are you, Lisa?" her tone broke and I cursed under my breath.

I moved in my place and growled to forget the damn pain that came when I moved or breathed.

"I'm fine, just breathe, I'm here talking to you and I'm fine, just breathe for me, okay?" I smiled slightly when I heard how she breathed again and again, after several breaths her voice was heard again.

"If you say to be well ... Why are you there? Are you lying to me?"

"No love, I'm just a little sore, but nothing more" I replied and I could only hear her heavy breathing.