Chapter 4  A night full of emotions

Pov Rose

We spent more than ten minutes trying to get Lisa to drink as much coffee, but every time she drank she screamed at how hot it was and quickly covered her mouth, preventing the scream from waking up not only to her parents but also to her neighbors. Her eyes looked at me curiously as if she were a mystical being or something similar, from time to time she stretched her hand trying to touch my face, repeating again and again if it was real.

Now we were halfway to the room, thanks to god, Lisa seemed to have heard my pleas to walk and make no noise, but for a while she began to laugh softly at the time my hair tickled her nose.

"Shh ... Come on, just a few more steps."

"Why ... why not ... can't you ... fly?... where is ... are you on ... wings?" Lisa tried to look at my back and with that we lost our balance.

"God Lisa, keep walking, I don't want to die falling down the stairs while I try to climb someone drunk."

"Is ... are you angry ... angry, angel? - Lisa kept dragging the words.

"I will be if we don't get to your room before your parents discover us." She blinked a few times before nodding.

She took the railing to be more stable and up, I sighed when we finally reached her room, I clung to her waist and entered, once I closed the door I dropped her on the bed, which made her laugh when she bounced, I kept my arms crossed as I watched her as I tried to grab the air with her hands, I approached her and began to take off her sneakers.

I bit my lip wondering if I should help her take off her clothes, I thought about it for a couple of minutes before taking courage and doing it.

" Lisa I need you to get up a little to take off your shirt" Lisa looked at me with her eyes open.

"You ... want to ... have ...? - I covered her mouth quickly before the sentence ended.

"No" I was completely flushed "Only ... I just think the clothes you bring are a bit awkward to sleep." She looked and nodded.

I took her hands and helped her sit on the bed, first I began to take off her jacket and then I directed my hands to the edge of her shirt, mentally chided myself for the bad thoughts that began to attack my mind.
"Can you ... can you raise your arms?" Lisa's eyes looked at me again.

I had heard rumors that Lisa liked girls, but I don't usually listen to rumors, in fact I tried to ask Jungkook about that, but I never dared to do it since I didn't think it was important.

"She was not ... not as ... as beautiful as ... as you." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

I shook my head and began to take off the shirt, I appreciated that Lisa cooperated by raising her arms, taking it off I struggled with all my strength not to lower my eyes, but I failed and my eyes tracked that new area. I cursed slightly when I saw her perfectly marked abdomen which was contracted by her heavy and deep breathing, the truth is that I wanted to run my hands through her abdomen and corroborate if her skin was as soft as it looked.

"You can ... touch, the ... the other girl did ... but it hurt, maybe with ... with you ... it doesn't hurt." I frowned trying to understand what she meant, but then I saw a bruise on her left rib that apparently had left Bobby's blows.

I went to her closet and pulled out a baggy shirt, put it on and I could tell that the effects of alcohol were already happening because she started touching her head while making a gesture of pain.

"What girl, Lisa?

"The girl at the party," she said simply before dropping into bed. She crawled a little higher and settled on her pillow, I sighed with relief before going to bed too, I approached her and with my trembling hands I unbuttoned the button of her jeans, swallowed saliva before lowering her closure, I didn't take them off, but at least I made them not so uncomfortable.

When I was about to walk away, Lisa took me by the waist and buried her nose in my neck, I felt like she started to suck and I was completely static with my heart beating fiercely.

"You smell good" Her hoarse voice made me shiver.

Her hands tightened my waist and she began to sniff every inch of my neck, I could feel her soft lips tickling and unconsciously closed my eyes at her "innocent" caresses.

"Are you scared?" She asked raising her head so she could look at me, I denied "Then why is your heart beating so fast? I will not hurt you."

"I'm not afraid, Lis-" I whispered and looked at me for some sign that told her I was lying.

After scanning for several seconds, she buried her nose in my neck again, I closed my eyes trying to relax and to be honest it didn't take me long, feeling the warmth of her body and her serene breathing made me feel relaxed.

I stretched out a hand passing her waist and drawing her closer, Lisa hummed in response and felt how she smiled.

"The girl at the party Did she do something you didn't want or took advantage of your status?" I asked fearing the answer.

I waited a couple of seconds and having no answer, I imagined she had fallen asleep. "No" Her voice startled me "She just wanted to kiss me." She said
"And you did it?"- My tone was a mixture of surprise and bitterness.

"She wanted, do you want to kiss me?" I felt my heart clench in my chest. Lisa's nose hit mine and I could feel her breath on my lips.

"No" I whispered.

She looked at me curiously and I could see some pain in them.

"Do I look disgusting?"

"No, no, it's not that, Lis" I gave her a slight smile before stroking her cheek.

"Then why don't you want to kiss me?"

Her eyes stared at me and occasionally mine looked at her lips, hell, I really wanted to kiss her, but I also felt bad for wanting that.

" I have a boyfriend, remember? - She didn't answer, she just held on to me more.

"He doesn't deserve you and I also know that he doesn't make you happy." And that was the last thing she said before falling asleep. I stayed awake for a while longer while stroking her hair and enjoyed the closeness I had with her.

Lisa looked so helpless in my arms and so calm, she smiled before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm starting to believe the same thing" I said before the dream invaded me.

Please vote, thank you❤️