plot

"Bae come on please." Devon said tugging on Seven's shorts. "I'm tryna watch the movie I wish you'd stop." Seven said pushing his hand. "Bruh fuck the movie. Come on." He begged as he rubbed her inner thigh. "Boy bye." Seven said. "Lemme just get some head or sum." He said.

"Devon no. I just gave you sum. Bye." Seven said. "Oh my god. Alright well just come here." He said pulling her shorts and panties off. "Get on top" He said pulling his dick out. Seven rolled her eyes and did as told. She got on top of him and started slowly riding his dick.

"Fuckkk." She whimpered. "Shh." Devon said with a snicker. He laid back and seven started to speed up. Bouncing up & and down faster and faster. "Slow down girl." He said. She stopped and got off him. "What are you doing?" He said. "Shhh. My sister keep calling." She said. "Soo." He said pulling her back down. "Just be normal." He said. "Devon no she will beat my ass." She said. "Aw so you scared?" He asked. Seven smacked her teeth. "Im not scared of that bitch." She said.

"Come on then." He said. She got back on him and continued to ride. "Hello?" She said. "Hey Seven. Why you ain't answer my facetime?" Her big sister Tyarra asked. "It wouldn't let me. But umm what you doing?" Seven said trying not to moan. "Nothing just sitting here bored. Where you at?" She asked.

"I'm at homeee. Where else?" Seven said. "Where you at for real bitch? I just got off the phone with Loren and she said you wasn't there." Tyarra said. Seven laughed it off. "Alright. Since you gotta be nosy, I'm at Devon's housee." She said breathing heavy.

"Mhm. What are y'all doing?" Tyarra asked. "Watching a mooovie." Seven said. "What movie?" Tyarra asked. "Um. I don't know. I think it's love and basketball." Seven said. "Oh okay. Let me talk to him." Tyarra said. "Who?" Seven said. "Let me talk to Devon." Tyarra said.

Seven muted the phone. "She wants to talk to you." She said. "Why?" He asked. "Dude I don't know." Seven said. "Damn. Okay hannit here." Devon said. She unmuted it and gave him the phone. "Hello? Yeah what's up Tyarra." He said. "Yeah we just chilling. I'll probably take her to get some food ina min and take her home." He said. "My momma? She in her room sleep- Damn seven slow down." He said. Seven stopped.

There was a awkward silence.

"Um. She said she wanna talk to you.." Devon said.

She slapped her head and signed. "Yes?" She said taking back the phone. "I was flipping through the channels and I guess I was going to fast.." She said. "Put you on speaker?" She repeated. A few seconds later Seven put the phone on speaker.

"YALL THINK YALL FUCKING SLICK. WITH YALL NASTY ASSES! I HEAR ALL THAT HEAVY BREATHING I CAN SMELL THE SEX THROUGH THE PHONE!" Tyarra said. "But we not even-." She cut Seven off. "AND YOU BETTER BE TAKING THEM FUCKING PILLS TOO. AND USING CONDOMS. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE GOT!" She yelled.

"I don't got nothing-." "ION WANNA HEAR IT. I SHOULD WHOOP YO ASS. YOU LUCKY IM IN CHICAGO CAUSE I WOULDA BEAT YO ASS SEVEN." Tyarra continued. "But-." "BOLD ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE PHONE WHILE YOU FUCKING!" She said.

"I'm sorry-." "BYE SEVEN." tyarra said hanging up.

Seven popped Devon. "Stupid why did you say that." She said. "My bad damn. Didn't nobody tell yo ass to go crazy like that. If anything It's yo fault!" He said. "Shut the fuck up devon and just take me home." Seven said pulling her clothes back on.

-

"Seven that's you?" Loren yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah girl." Seven said as she came into the house. She walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Did you have fun?" Loren asked laughing.
"Tyarra told you?" Seven asked. "Girl yea she called my phone going off. She said I shouldn't let you go back over his house no more cause y'all have sex too much." Loren said.

"But we don't even do it that much." Seven said. Loren gave her that bitch quit lying look. "Seriously. Maybe once or twice a week. Or maybe four or seven. But we just started having sex some months ago. She acting like we just some horny ass kids." Seven said.

"Let her tell it y'all is. You know she just tryna play the mom part. Without daddy being here now." Loren said as she took out chicken and put it under some water. Sevens mother died when they were real young, she didn't even really remember her.

Their daddy raised them. But he died 6 months ago. So it's just them now. With Tyarra away at college, and their half brother Laron living in Chicago, it was Just Seven & Loren living together. Loren was barely out of high school herself, she decided not to go to college so Seven wouldn't have to be bounced around.

"I know she tryna be mature. But damn she could ease up on me. I'm not a kid anymore." Seven said. "Yeah. But you just turned sixteen a few months ago. Come on, when Tyarra was sixteen she didn't act anywhere near how you act." Loren said. Not my fault she's fucking boring." Seven said. "I-." Loren said laughing. "She act like i'm gone get pregnant or something." Seven said. "She just tryna protect you." Loren said. "I know." Seven said rolling her eyes.

"Wanna help me cook?" Loren asked. "Girl I need to go get in the shower. Then straight to bed. My body hurts." Seven said. "Mhm I bet it do. Well I'll put yo food in the microwave if you get hungry." Loren said. "Alright thanks." Seven said.

-

Seven got up and went into the kitchen. She saw her plate in the refrigerator and warmed it up. It was Fried chicken and Mashed potatoes. One of her favorites. She sat down on top of the island and started eating. But she couldn't even get halfway through her meal. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

When she was done she flushed the toilet and sat on top of it. "Bitch what's today?" She said out loud. "Where the hell is my perio- Aw nah." She said. She got on her knees and started to pray. "Dear lord, it's me. Seven Thompson. I know you haven't heard from me in a while but you know I still rock with you. So here's the problem. My period was supposed to be here a while ago.. but she still haven't came.." She said.

"I don't know if she running late or just what but lord if you let me see my period I won't let Devon in between my legs again without a ring on my finger. Please please don't even play me like this. Come on we too old. Let's just be mature about the situation. Just send me my period and I'll be celibate I swear."

"Amen." She said.