1k special chapter🔥

This chapter is not part of the plot or maybe I will add it to the plot at the end so yeah. this is a one-shot also a thanks for supporting me and this book thank you guys . Now lets get it!
______________________________________________
____________________________________________________________

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was finishing up my work just to get them out of the way so I can spend some quality time with my pregnant husband .

15minutes later

I finally finished my work and now I can go and relax. I got up went to our bedroom the moment I've entered the room I saw Taehyung sleeping on the bed while his hand was on his 6 months baby bump . I was so happy to have a child with him and I'm very proud to become the father of our baby . I began to feel tired so I got on the bed and slept with Taehyung and wrapped my arms around his waists of course not tight ,that will hurt the baby.

2hours
I open my eyes and saw that my husband was not next to me and I got worried about how he might hurt himself or fall down the stairs . I ran so fast that I never have ran this much before . When I got down stairs to the dinning room I saw Taehyung eating japchae which got my heart to flutter because of how cute he is when he eats .

He paused when he saw me then gave me a smile . I walked up to him and sat down next to him then gave him a hug . After he finished eating his food he got up and took the bowl to wash it of course as a protective and possessive husband I am , I walked to the kitchen with him so he doesn't fall or get injured . When he finished washing the dishes he went up stairs and of course I followed him.

Taehyung: I know you you are following me ggukie .

Jeongguk:but taetae I have to make sure that you don't get hurt.

Taehyung:ok bunny

As we stopped at the living room we got inside then sat down on the couch . I gently placed my hand on his stomach and slightly rub  it to be honest his stomach is soo CUTE UWU.

Taehyung p.o.v

Me and Jeongguk sat on the couch I felt his hands on my stomach and he slightly rub it I felt relax  . All of a sudden he kissed me I then kissed him back It was passionate .his lips some how went down my neck . He started to suck it which created hickeys and  it cause me to moan because of the pleasure  I'm starting to feel . We were rudely interrupted by a thud we immediately went down stairs to see who came in it.....

 We were rudely interrupted by a thud we immediately went down stairs to see who came in it

......Was namjin!

Seokjin: Jeongguk you better
not be doing the frickle frackle with Taehyung right now
cause he is pregnant .