chapter 33

Jimin p.o.v

I was at my dance studio dancing until I was interrupted by my ringtone I picked up my phone and saw that Taehyung called me . I answered the phone cause it been a long time since me and Taehyung have talk since we now have a job so it been difficult to contact each other lately .

On the phone (Jimin bold and Taehyung is bold and italics )

__________________

Hey what's up tae?

Oh you know Jeongguk's birthday is next week right ?

Yeah

I want to surprise him to a big bang concert that is on the same day as his birthday .I already got his gifts I just need somewhere to his them . Can you hide them for me ? And then an hour early I come to get it .

Okay I'll hide them for you . Is that all?

No , I need you to buy some big bang shirts and light sticks for the rest of our friends so we can be ready for Jeongguk's day .

Oh okay , I'll do that this Wednesday .

Good .I'll tell you the rest of the plan tomorrow .Bye chimmy

Bye taebear .talk to you tomorrow .

________beeeeep

I hang up on Taehyung which makes me realize that How hungry I am . Well time to eat lunch . I stop the music and went to the bathroom to change my clothes then pick up my stuff and walk out of my studio not forgetting to lock the door . I went to a cafe to get a sandwich and boba tea to eat and drink so I can relax after dancing for hours . After I ordered my sandwich and boba tea I waited for my order until it came which took 10minutes . When my order was served I started eating my lunch quickly cause I am really hungry.

____________________

Taehyung p.o.v

It was my lunch break in was eating in the teacher's lounge with the other teachers ,as I was eating my lunch I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned my head around to see it was someone I never met before I put on my famous boxy smile and started to greet the new person .

Taehyung: hello , my name is Kim taehyung and I'm a kindergarten teacher nice to meet you .*pulls out hand for a handshake .*

Unknown :* accept the handshake * hello Taehyung my name is moon jehyun . I'm as well a kindergarten teacher too, I just started the job today . Nice to meet you as well Taehyung.

Taehyung: would you like to sit next to me ?

Jehyun:sure . So what is your favorite color?