Chapter 55

No One  P.O.V

Taehyung woke up just to be greeted by his husband's sleeping face and caresses his soft cheeks. "How can people fear you when you are actually a fluffy bunny?" Taehyung whispered to himself not knowing that Jeongguk heard him. Jeongguk smiled "That's because I have a soft spot for you and Jeonghyun," Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung blushed that made Jeongguk chuckled. "W-Why didn't you tell me you were awake," Taehyung whined. "It was more fun to surprise you," Jeongguk said.  That reminded Taehyung that today was Christmas. "Merry Christmas Jeonggukie!" Taehyung exclaimed in delight with a smile on his face. Taehyung was about to get out of bed but Jeongguk pulled him by the waist and cuddles him. "Ggukie let go of me please. I-I'll burn your timberlands." Taehyung threatens Jeongguk that didn't bother Jeongguk much since he knows his wife wouldn't do that. "Please stay...you are very warm," Jeongguk mumbled. Taehyung sighed and cuddles Jeongguk "I guess a little bit more sleep won't hurt." Taehyung said to himself before closing his eyes.

the next hour

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jeonghyun wailed since he needs a diaper change and he is hungry. Both Taehyung and Jeongguk woke up by the sound of their son crying. They both got out of bed and walked to Jeonghyun's nursery. 

*Time skip to when they are ready.

Jeongguk was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, tight leather jeans, black belt, earrings, and jet back shoes. Taehyung wore a black long sleeve shirt with blue jeans, earing, and white Nikes. Jeonghyun wore a red shirt and red and white stripes pants.

 Jeonghyun wore a red shirt and red and white stripes pants