chapter 30

The wedding day

Ying Zheng p.o.v

Today is my wedding day finally me and my about to be my  empress is going to be married and now Jeon jeongguk can't do anything except watch us . Ah I can already see the future . After getting a shower,brushing my teeth and eating breakfast I started to get ready with help of the maid .

After putting on my clothes the makeup came and did my lips and eye shadow but made it look more natural. I was ready to get married.as the maid left I started to sing a song

No one  p.o.v(duet of Ying Zheng and Jeongguk) (the song is this day aria I change some of the lyrics .watch the video here  just to get the melody of the song.)

Ying Zheng:this day is going to be perfect ,
the kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small .
Everybody gather around saying I look handsome in my gown ,
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all.

He's at his room starting the song alone .

Jeongguk:this day was going was going to perfect,
the kind of day which I dreamed since I was small.
But instead with being with my lover,
but I'm stuck here what a bummer.My dream may not come true at all.

He's in his car drive fast to make it to the wedding or else Taehyung will be legally married to Ying Zheng.

Ying Zheng:I could careless about the suit ,
I won't partake in any cake, Vows well I'll be lying if I say .
That through any kind of weather I would want us to be together,
The truth is that I don't care for him at all .
No I do not love  the bride my for  heart is dead inside ,
But I still want him to be all Mine !

He's still at his room singing .

Jeongguk:must get there before it's too late  must find a wayto save the day ,
hope?I'll be lying if I say . I don't fear that I may lose him to the one who wants to use him not care for  ,love ,and cherish everyday .
  For Oh I, so love Taehyung all my thoughts he does consume ,
Oh Kim  Taehyung I'll be there very soon .

He's finally at the bridge but then he have to drive a lot  more .of course he has his group with him and 30+ more groups that is willing to help him get Taehyung back .

Ying Zheng:Finally moment have arrive for me to be one lucky guy~

He standing at the alter waiting for Taehyung to walk down the aisle with a sinister smirk on his face .

Jeongguk:oh no the wedding we won't make it
and then he'll end up marrying a fake .
TAEHYUNG WILL BE

Jeongguk is almost there but he would have been if there wasn't a car that was in the way .

Ying Zheng:mine all Mine . *evil laughs . *

Ying Zheng p.o.v

As Taehyung finish walking down the aisle  he was in front of me looking beautiful but it's not like I'll be in love with him anyway . I put on a smile on my face and then face the pastor to start his paragraph.

Pastor: ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to witness the union of
Emperor ying Zheng and now forever empress kim Taehyung .