Chapter 49

(The next month~Taehyung is finally nine months yay)

Taehyung p.o.v

I sat down on the couch next to Jeongguk along with the rest of the crew. "Oh, Taehyung you are so cute that I'm sure the little one will be as cute as you." My mother said with a smile on her face. "Of course he will but then I have a feeling that he would look more like Jeongguk." I said. "Hey, Tae how about you do the Chika dance ?" Jimin suggested I thought about it for a bit Then I replied"Sure but only a little bit." I got up from the couch and stand up in the middle of the living room. "Be careful don't go hard on yourself. The baby can come any day now." Jeongguk said that got my mom and his mom to fangirl. " AWW, it's cute to see Jeongguk be so nice and caring." My mom said. " I know right it's so cute." Mrs.Jeon said I just chuckled. Jimin played the song and I started dancing slowly.

I felt a little bit of pain but I ignored it until it became unbearable that I just stop dancing and sat down on the couch breathing heavily that I felt sweat dripping down my forehead. Jeongguk looked at me with a worried look on his face. "Darling what wrong?" Jeongguk asked me I just turned my head to face him."I-I think the baby is coming." I said which got  Jeongguk to smile.   "Really?!" Jeongguk asked me ."YES! NOW IF YOU DON'T GET ME TO THE DOCTOR I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK SO YOU CAN'T F*CK MY ASS ANYMORE." I yelled in pain/anger. Jimin started laughing that he fell on the floor. 

"JIMIN YOU TOO BUT INSTEAD  I WILL CUT THAT TONGUE SO YOU CAN'T LAUGH ANYMORE." I yelled as I glare at Jimin. 

"I'll just get you to the doctor now before you murder anyone." Jeongguk said as he picked me up and carried me bridal style. " That is the smartest thing I heard from you all day." I said as I roll my eyes. He teleports both of us to the doctor's office carrying me to the doctor that she looked at me with a panicked expression. "Oh my, so the baby is coming now?" She asked I just stared at her. "Yes, and it would help if you help him deliver the baby." Jeongguk said in a deep voice that made her immediately get ready.  I  felt my  water broke which I screamed louder.

No p.o.v

(Taehyung has to change his outfit so he can deliver the baby)

All of the nurses and doctors were getting ready to help the queen deliver the baby. they got all of the supplies they need. They helped the queen get on the bed carefully but it was hard since Taehyung was screaming profanities literally about to kill the doctors. " Since the queen is a male we're going to do a c-section to deliver the baby. Okay, so your highness we are going to check your health and get an anesthetic to numb the skin so you won't feel any pain during the surgery. "The head doctor said before she put on her gloves and check the Taehyung's blood pressure while another doctor got the intravenous cannula needle and put it in his hand to numb the skin. after a few minutes, the doctor was going to inject the anesthetic into Taehyung's back.

 "Your highness I need you to put your chin on your chest to relax your shoulder and curl up to your bump." The doctor instructed. Taehyung did what he was told staying very still. the doctor gave him the anesthetic shot in his back which sting and then he felt a bit of pressure that his bottom starts to be warm and his legs tingle. He felt his legs began to feel very heavy. " I need you to lie on each side to get the anesthetic working evenly." The doctor said Taehyung starts lying on each side with the help of the doctors. After a few minutes, he laid on his back again. Jeongguk was sitting next to Taehyung holding his hand making him feel safe. The doctors looked at the machine to see if the anesthetic was working properly. A catheter was inserted in his penis to empty the urine from his bladder. The doctor cleaned his tummy to get ready for the surgery. They got a drape over Taehyung's body and also a big screen would block the view of both Taehyung and Jeongguk from seeing the operation.