chapter 38

Jeongguk p.o.v

Me and Taehyung was in the kitchen and I was wondering why are we in the kitchen for .

Jeongguk: so why are we in the kitchen ?

Taehyung: we are in the kitchen today because we will be making a cake .

Jeongguk: oh okay then so what do we do first?

Taehyung: I think we should go to the market since we need to buy a few things .

Jeongguk:oh okay .

I went up stairs to get dress . After getting dress  i went down stairs to the door where Taehyung was standing waiting for me .

 After getting dress  i went down stairs to the door where Taehyung was standing waiting for me

(This is what Taehyung is wearing)

Taehyung :so are you ready to go ?

Jeongguk: yeah I'm ready.

Taehyung:also we'll be walking today instead of driving .

Jeongguk: okay .

Taehyung:let's go .*giggles*

I chuckled at his cuteness as we got outside of the house  .both Taehyung and I walked to the grocery store until we got there . We got in the store and I picked up one of the baskets  then we walked to one of the sections  with a lot of baking items. 

Jeongguk:what's on the list ?

Taehyung:I just need to get Oreo cookies, chocolate, granulated  sugar , vanilla extract,coco powder , and buttermilk.

Jeongguk:oh okay

We started taking the items  that we need when we found half of the things that we needed a little boy that seem like he was found 5years old tugged Taehyung's sweater .

Taehyung: what happen to you little one?

The little boy : i was with my mommy and she told me to wait for her so she can find the things that we needed but then she was gone for a very long time *starts  crying * and now I can't find her I miss my mommy.