chapter 11

[Not edited]

UNKNOWN
Hmmm Jeongguk I see you have a beauty in your hand huh .but don't think you'll be able to keep him for long after I take him into my embrace  and keep him forever.ahahahahahahahaha.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
._______________________________

._______

Taehyung p.o.v

As me and Jeongguk went to  the  ice cream shop and went in . We sat down and chat still I felt the same feelings of someone watching me.

Taehyung:Jeongguk I going to go to the bathroom ok.
Jeongguk:ok.
I went to the bathroom and did my business after that I wash my hands as I was going to leave the bathroom. I felt someone's presence and it's feels creepy . Some person grab my wrist and said something that I was not prepared for.

Stranger:your so pretty pretty boy . I will have you one day baby .*whispers in his ears*
I immediately shook his hands off and went to sit down across from Jeongguk and just after like everything is good.

Jeongguk:hey Taehyung are you ok ?

Taehyung:no I'm not ok .

Jeongguk: what happened?

Taehyung: well you see when I was going to leave the bathroom a stranger grabbed my wrist then said "your so pretty,pretty boy . I will have you one day baby."
And now I'm scared of he took me away from you.

Jeongguk p.o.v

Jeongguk:what!  he can not touch you like that .how dare he touch what's mine .
' I'm going to kill him and the rest of my victims ' I smirked mentally as I thought of a plan on how to find out who is the one whose trying to steal my baby boy. But right now I'm going to enjoy my time with him.

Waiter :good evening sir what would you both want for today ?
The waiter asked us as he got his note pad and pen out.

Taehyung:May I have a cookies (kookies) and cream please?
Aww my taebear is so cute  .
Jeongguk:May I have vanilla ice cream please? I said coldly just to scare him

Time skip to the house~ ~

Me and my baby boy got to the house we decided to watch a show . As Taehyung went to the kitchen to prepare the popcorn and drinks  I decided to pick a show for us to watch.
The show we decided to watch was' SOTUS  '(the bL series was so good check it out)
As Taehyung came with the popcorn and drinks we started to watch the show and surprisingly it was good, my favorite character was Arthit he is so good at making the freshmen's behave and being obedient too .

(Here is a picture of Arthit )