100k special

THIS IS A ONE-SHOT OKAY JUST SO YOU GUYS DON'T GET CONFUSE .THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT . I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I COULD MAKE IT THAT FAR.ANYWAYS LETS GET IT.

_________________________________

TITLE :MY BABY BOY

No one p.o.v

Jeongguk the famous CEO who was single but he didn't want to be with anyone because he think they are a waste of his time . He always wanted a child but he didn't want to Get a girl pregnant (he doesn't want to give anybody his sperm . He don't go that route) and then leave her until she give birth and give the baby to jeongguk at the end . Jeongguk found out that he could do adoption so he been doing research about it and he found out that there are people who was going to give up their baby for personal reasons . For a couple of months later he found a couple that was going to have a baby so he made a call with them and ask them if he could have their baby and they said yes but then he have to pay ,do paperwork , and have someone look at his house to make sure that it is safe environment for the baby .After 3months he finish the process and all he had to do now was just drive to the location and pick up his son plus sign the paper to say that he is legally the baby guardian . He drove to Daegu to the hospital where the boyfriend's girlfriend was giving birth . He dress up as good as always be also carries a baby car seat .

(Outfit above )

When he got to the hospital he has to sign him self in to enter

When he got to the hospital he has to sign him self in to enter . When the women who was supposed to be doing her job and be professional she decided to act cute to get Jeongguk attention but it didn't work out as she plan .

The woman:hello mr.jeon,why are you here today?*trying to act cute*

Jeongguk: that is none of your business ,now can you give me the clipboard so I can sign in . I don't have time for your nonsense.

The woman:oh of course mr.jeon .here you go .*hands the clipboard for Jeongguk to sign in *

Jeongguk:*snatch the clipboard from her and signed in aggressively*Here you go stupid girl.*throws clipboard at her forehead *now tell me what room number Ms.Kim Chaehyun is ?

The woman:ow that hurts . She is in room 19 sir .

Jeongguk:okay bye .*picks up baby car seat and start to walk to room 19*

as Jeongguk was walking to room 19 a bunch of womens were looking at Jeongguk and started to squeal because of how handsome he was. When he got to room 19 one of the doctor looked at him and smiles then look down at his clipboard that has information on it.

Doctor: you are mr.Jeon correct?

Jeongguk:yes.

Doctor:well mr.Jeon would you like to see Ms.Kim Chaehyun and the baby? also the baby is a boy.