chapter 15

Omg bts  song 'on ' is so good here is the video if you  haven't  watch the Mv  yet. I think I won't be ok for the past weeks because  of this song .  literally  I'm  over here dying because  of jimin and jungkook and yoongi jdhdhdjdjfjrjdjdjdjd actually  all of them

_
* not proof read ____________________________________

unknown  p.o.v

Hmmm  taehyung  that's  your name huh  such a beautiful name . Jeongguk  I wouldn't  be  all happy if I were you . I will have  you my  dear love ahahahahahahha  just wait  a little longer .

_______________________
______________
___________________
_______

jeongguk p.o.v

As I woke up and saw taehyung  peacefully  sleeping  while he snuggled in  my chest just to get warmth  from me he is so adorable  but I can't stay since I have to do some work . I got up from the bed and I took a shower , after I took my nice shower  I put on my black clothes and wrote a note   for my baby just incase  he wakes up and doesn't  find me w iui th him . After I wrote the note I got  my car keys  and  went out the house without a word  .

As I drove through the city in a very similar  atmosphere of peace since it's  9p.m and this is the time most people  would  be at home or just go on a date somewhere . As I finally got to my destination  I parked my car and  got out so I could go inside my  secret  place that  people  don't  know  about.

When I got inside the  building  I saw my members  and mens were  ready  to listen to my orders like a soldier. I looked at namjoon and signaled him to speak.

Namjoon:jeongguk  some gang called ikon have  stolen our drugs and ₩500,000,000 from us and now they want to have a fight with us . Also  there's  other  groups like  sf9,the rose, day6,etc are fighting  along with ikon . Sir what do we do?

Jeongguk: namjoon  and  Jin i want you to call exo,monsta x ,seventeen, x1 ,Pentagon, stray kids, got7 , vav and txt , tell them to come here .

Namjoon: okay  jeongguk.

I just nodded  and told the others the plan so we could  get my drugs  and ₩500,000,000 back . If they want a fight I'll  give then a fight .

*
*
*
*-------------------
At the mansion  with taehyung  8:00 am

Taehyung  p.o.v
I woke up to the thought  of  seeing  jeongguk  smiling at me but instead  I woke  up to the feeling  of loneliness
And I realized  that jeongguk  was not here.  I sat up on the  bed after stretching my body then I saw a note on the night  stand  . I read  carefully  so I don't get the wrong idea.

Dear taehyung 
I just want to let you know that  I had to do some work  at the company  and that It is really important  . I'm  very sorry if I upset  set you  I promise  I'll  make it up to you when I come back  at 10:30 am .just know that I love you taebear.

_  ftom your future husband  jeon jeongguk 

To my babyboy tae.

After I read the note I chuckled and then I went to do my morning  routine  . After  I did my routine  that was like 2 hours  since  I take a long time to eat breakfast .  I went  to the living room  to watch a Taiwanese  drama  called "history 1 :away from
me " .  It was so good that I couldn't  help but smile.  During  the middle  of episode 2 I heard  someone's  foot steps , each steps the person  makes the sound becoming  more  clearly  to hear.

About 2 minutes  I heard  the foot steps stop and felt someone  breathing  near my neck which cause my heart to  l beat faster. I felt the unknown  person's  hand grab my face to make me look at him and the person  was...

....Jeongguk!

Jeongguk:miss me baby?

Taehyung:the heck man you scared me.

Jeongguk :I'm  sorry baby boy that I didn't  mean to  scare you. 

Jeongguk  leans  in and his lips connected to mines and deepens the kiss. After 5 minutes we  broke the  kiss just to get some air we both smiled at  each other .

Jeongguk  p.o.v

When I kissed  taehyung's lips boy I miss those lips it was something  I was craving for  . Too bad we couldn't  make  out  since I have  to take a bath and eat breakfast.  I couldn't  be more happier  with taehyung,  like I could  imagine  when we get married  and he was carrying  my well our child inside of him ahhhhhh I want today to be the future  . I love you kim taehyung  soon to be jeon taehyung  .

.
.
.
.
.
.
   .
      .
    .
  .
.
.
. _______________________________________________________/////////_________//////__________

Hello my dear readers  who are waiting  for  this chapter I'm sorry for a short chapter I'm  very  busy  with school and all but I always  want to give you a chapter each week   . Also we reach 7.65k which  is very good and I want to thank you for  your  support cause it's  gives me more courage  to put my ideas out to the world .

65k which  is very good and I want to thank you for  your  support cause it's  gives me more courage  to put my ideas out to the world

Bye

Bye.