100k special pt.2

SINCE SOME OF YOU GUYS WANTED A PART 2 HERE IT IS PLUS I DO ENJOY WRITING THIS SHORT STORY .SHOULD I MAKE A BOOK OUT OF IT ?anyways let's get it

___________________
TITLE:my baby boy (part 2)

No one p.o.v

While Taehyung was sleeping the adults were talking about their jobs and life . All of them were drinking some tea and eating sandwiches .After 2hours later Taehyung opens his eyes and started to cry, Jeongguk took his baby out of the rocker and got out the changing pad ,baby powder , and baby wipes from the bag then went to his old room to change Taehyung's diaper. everyone follows Jeongguk to his bedroom to watch him change Taehyung's diaper .

He placed the diaper potable changing pad on the bed then put his son on the pad next took off Taehyung's cute pants ,Taehyung was crying harder when he felt the cold air . Jeongguk started to sing Taehyung a song which made the 3months old quiet down and look at his daddy in curiosity .

Jeongguk:where is daddy ?,where is daddy ? Here I am . Here I am . How are you this morning? Very well I thank you. Run away ,run away .where is daddy? ,where is daddy? Here I am. Here I am . How are you this morning? Very well I thank you. run away .run away .*sings while taking Taehyung's diaper off *

Jeongguk took Taehyung's diaper off then getting a wipe lifting Taehyung bottom part up to wipe his bum and crotch ,next he powdered the area he wipe and finally jeongguk
Put a new clean diaper on Taehyung and then put Taehyung's pants on. Everyone that was watching Jeongguk clapped their hand in amazement . Mrs.Jeon went to pick Taehyung up and went back to the living room to play with him everyone follows Mrs .Jeon except Jeongguk who had to throw away the dirty diaper and then wash his hands.

Mrs.Jeon (Minjae) p.o.v

I carried my grandson to the living room and sat on the carpet floor with Taehyung on my lap . I looked at my husband and signal him to look in the bag and get one of Taehyung's toys . My husband went to get some of Taehyung's toys And came back with his toys my husband hand me the toys and I gave him his talking dog scout and many more .

 My husband went to get some of Taehyung's toys And came back with his toys my husband hand me the toys and I gave him his talking dog scout and many more