chapter 25

Jeongguk p.o.v

I got my phone then unlocked it and called an ambulance to come pick up my baby instantly. After 10 minutes the ambulance picked up my baby I wanted to go too but I have to get dressed and eat something before I go . I went into our room and got dressed because I can't look bad in front of my baby but then who cares cause at the end of the day I'm the boss .

After I got dress I went to Shi-kang room and saw he was talking on the phone I motion my hands to say if he wants to come with me but he shook his head

After I got dress I went to Shi-kang room and saw he was talking on the phone I motion my hands to say if he wants to come with me but he shook his head . I went into my car and drive to chick-fil-a and got my food cause I'm starving right now . I then drove to the hospital so I can be there for my baby. When I got there I was startled by a women who was supposed to be professional instead she was being flirtatious. I just back up like 4feets from her .

Women:so what happened to you sir?

Jeongguk:well nothing happened to me I just want to visit my boyfriend Taehyung what room is he in now ?

Women: you're gay ! I'm pretty sure a good looking man like you wouldn't want to be with a lowlife peasant like him . You know I'm always available here's my number if you change your mind if that thing you called a boyfriend.*gives phone number to him*

Jeongguk:you know I'm not available so don't even think about try to get with me it's not like I'm going to be with you anyway .plus I don't need your number it's going to be useless just like you . *takes the paper and rip it into pieces* NOW TELL ME THE ROOM HE IS IN I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ON A BITCH LIKE YOU!

women : o-oh t-the r-room number is 21 .

Jeongguk:thank you hoe have a awful day * said sarcastically*

I then left and Went into Taehyung room I knocked on the door as the door was open it the doctor came out .

doctor :are you here for Kim taehyung ?

Jeongguk:yes

Doctor:okay so Taehyung has passed out because of stress and confusion so he needs to be careful . Make sure he sleeps ,eat, and drinks well like water . And make sure he doesn't stress him self too much or else it will cause headache , body  pain and breathing problems so watch him carefully . Now you may come in to visit him I'll leave so you guys can have some alone time .

Jeongguk:thank you doctor .

Doctor:you are welcome mr.Jeon

I went in the room and sat on the chair that was beside Taehyung's bed . I just admire his face ,My stomach growl loudly that ment I am hungry good thing I got my chick-fil-a otherwise I would have died from starving. I started to munch on my chicken sandwich and I just felt so good that I just can't at this moment. I heard a fake cough from someone I turned my head around to see it was Taehyung who was coughing with his arms folded.