chapter 13

(Not proof read)

No one p.o.v

All of the couples were chatting about their day until they reach the park. The moment Taehyung eyes met with the playground he started running to the playground and acting like a 5 year old boy wanting to go to the park that his mommy promise him. Jeongguk chuckles because of his boyfriend cuteness and couldn't resist his baby boy laughter which he wanted to die because of his cuteness. He saw all happy until Jimin who had the audacity to place his hand on Taehyung's thighs and rub it which cause his blood to boil and was holding him self back from attacking Jimin cause Jeongguk is scared of yoongi. And he knows that if he even dare to touch Jimin in any ways yoongi wouldn't have any mercy on him and he would've cut his whole body into pieces and feed it to the tigers.Jeongguk didn't know that Jimin was trying to get Jeongguk jealous and to test him if he really loves Taehyung and that he's not playing with his feelings.

Jimin p.o.v

As Taehyung ran to the playground I ran after him and stop until he sat on one of the swings then relaxed and breathe the air. I sat down on another swing that was next to him then place my hand on his thighs and rub it just to see if Jeongguk would get jealous lol I turned around and saw him literally trying to calm down this is so fun LMAO😂😂😂😂. Next I caress Taehyung's cheeks then lean in to kiss him in the.....................

.........cheek. Taehyung blush and stared running to the slide . I went after him and played for a bit until I gotten tired.

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was watching Taehyung play tag with Jimin and I was a little bit..........

.........................jealous. Soon some random girl just came to me and started to act cute which got me to cringe in the inside.

Girl: anyeoghaseyo. my name is tzuyu imnida .

 my name is tzuyu imnida

Jeongguk:oh hello.

Tzuyu:*pulls out her hand for a handshake*

Jeongguk:*looks at her hand then looks back at her* I know my hands are clean but your? I don't think so. Do you want some  hand sanitizer ?

Tzuyu: oh sure * put her palms together and waiting for  Jeongguk*