chapter 29

After 2 weeks jeongguk has been working and training to bring his lover back . On the other hand for taehyung he has been spending time with his 'soon to be husband ' but he keep having a feeling that something is not right but he shook that feeling off and just kept spending his time with ying Zheng who treated him as a property that no one can touch or see.
__
_____
_____
___
__

Jeongguk's p.o.v

I was walking in the streets without any fan girls, womens, and obsessive girls coming at me of course I was grateful for that like who wouldn't be ? . Anyway as I was walking I stop at pictures Of Ying Zheng with someone that face was covered up with a mask I then looked closer and the person height was literally the same as Taehyung's height . I was in bold letters at the bottom of the posters that emperor Ying Zheng and his future empress is getting married . I then know who took my baby . Ying Zheng you better be prepared cause I'm about to drag you to a place everyone wouldn't want to go .I then went back to my house and then started to think of something ,I got an idea and I smirk cause someone's wedding is about be ruin in 1 month or less .

___
___

Taehyung's p.o.v

I was with my fiancé and we were on our bed talking about something thing interesting I was lying down on the side facing ying as he was talking . He then had to tie some of his hair cause it was very long . A little of his chest was showing which was hot I would say .

After he tied his hair he got on top of me making me face him ,he then lean in and then kiss me

After he tied his hair he got on top of me making me face him ,he then lean in and then kiss me .

Ying Zheng p.o.v

After I tied my hair I got on top on my soon to be empress and kiss him with force . I then bit his bottom lip since he won't let my tongue enter into his sweet mouth . When he yelp in pain I quickly shove my tongue in his mouth getting the sweet taste that I've always been dreaming of to taste in my sleep . I then start to move on to his neck and just start sucking it harshly not caring if he was in pain.it feels amazing I love it .

___
__
____

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was in my office doing my work but in my mind I was still thinking of taehyung and how I could get him in to my arms again . I hope ying Zheng did not mark my baby if he did I will make my surprise more gruesome and brutal for him . I heard my door open so I looked up and saw it was lisa who came here to probably flirt with me. She stand in front of me and opens her fish like mouth to say something.

Lisa:hey jeongguk-ah don't you think I'm pretty today .

Jeongguk:yes very pretty.

Lisa:th-

Jeongguk: very pretty ugly .lisa please leave I don't want to deal with you .

Lisa:you know since that brat is gone you can finally be with me .