chapter 18

*not proof read

_______________

Jimin p.o.v

I was going to hug taehyung  again until I was jeongguk's  dark red blood  like  eyes I just sat on the couch  cause jeongguk  seem to glare at me waiting for  me to melt.Anyways I just want to play a game with tae and have quality time with him  .

Jimin: taetae do you wanna play hide and seek

Taehyung: su-

Jeongguk:my baby does  not want to play hide and seek with you.

Taehyung: Jeongguk don't be mean to my chimmy plus you can play too.

Jeongguk:ok *pouts* I'll behave just for you taebear.

Jimin:ok stop being lovey dovey and shit I wanna play now.

Jeongguk:ugh why do you have to ruin the moment.

Jimin:because I can. Anyway let's play ! Taetae you seek and me and Jeongguk hide ok .

Taehyung:ok

Jeongguk:why can't I count with my baby?

Jimin:because I know you are going to eat taetae's face  the moment we start to play the game so deal with it. Ok

Jeongguk:ugh fine hmp .

Taehyung started to count and me and Jeongguk went to hide somewhere where Taehyung can't find us . Somehow me and seagulls (Jeongguk) ended up hiding behind the couch . We heard Taehyung' saying ready or not here I come ' Jeongguk seem to peek a little and was watching Taehyung's every moves like a pedophile and a stalker like  dude control your self man ,he then started talking about his future with Taehyung and how he wants to have a whole football team and how he could imagine how Taehyung would look like if he was pregnant .

For like 10 fucking minutes this little shit still talking LIKE JUST SHUT THE FRICK FRACK UP ! I think if I stay with him any longer I will seriously get a stapler and staple his damn mouth close before he could say anything else . After 2 minutes Taehyung found us and was complaining how he couldn't find us. But we both apologize to him and he forgave us. I hugged him again and then kissed him on the cheek  since it's normal for us to do but then I could feel jeongguk's eyes on me making me want to dig my grave already  but this is part of the plan  to see and make sure that jeongguk is not using taehyung as a sex toy or someone to bare him a child and then leave him . Plus it's fun too I like seeing him all jealous .

Jeongguk  p.o.v

The moment jimin kissed taehyung's cheek I was very angry at jimin and he knows that I love taehyung but he would always try to find his way to make me jealous.  I pulled taehyung and grab his face gently and kissed him in front of jimin so he could get a taste of his own medicine .I looked at jimin but he had a smile on his face  as I stopped  kissing taebear for a sec I looked at jimin confuse.

Jimin: go on keep doing that . I'm going to leave now . Bye taetae 

Taehyung:bye jiminie hyung.

I looked at tae and then was startled by the ringtone of my phone . I picked up my phone to see who was calling and it was  ...

..

...my .... grandmother?! I accepted the call and then signal tae that I'm  on the phone .

(Bold is the grandmother and  italic and  bold is jeongguk).