chapter 20

*not proof

Jeongguk p.o.v

Taehyung was literally a tomato now after those words left my mouth . I kissed taehyung's  cheeks  and act like nothing happened and then just stand next to namjoon. I heard the door bell so then I went down stairs and open the door and to my surprise it was my .......

Cousin  .......Lee shi kang

(I love him so much

(I love him so much . Go watch the series "because of you" it's good )

Shi-kang :hello .... Cousin.*smirks*

Jeongguk:hello ...... Why are you here weren't you supposed to be shooting a Series or something?

Shi-kang: aww are you saying  that I can't visit you , I can't visit my little small cousin .

Jeongguk:no that not what I was saying , your just mostly ..... Busy and I'm busy myself with being a CEO and all .

Shi-kang: well we can spend time together today plus I'm staying here for a month . I just need to get my stuff from the car .

Jeongguk:what?! Why did you not tell me ?!

Shi-kang: well I wanted to surprise you with a visit.

Jeongguk:.... Alright. Follow me upstairs .

Shi-kang: wait I need to get my suit case and bags .

Jeongguk:okay

Shi-kang went to get his suit case and bags which took him 10minutes to bring his stuff in . I pulled my phone out and just admire my photo of my taebear .

Shi-kang: Jeongguk, Jeongguk,JEONGGUK!

Jeongguk:yes .oh your ready to see your room aren't you?

Shi-kang: yes now hurry up.

Jeongguk: ok dang .

I lead him up stairs to his room to stay and gave him a mini tour of the house before he does any nonsense in my house .I was about to leave him in his room so I could get back with my taebear  and and cuddle him.

Shi-kang:can I hang out with you . I'm going to unpack later.

Jeongguk:ok follow me .

I lead him to mines and taehyung's  room .when I got inside I saw taehyung on the floor playing with plushies and the baby shark toy that roams around on the floor with a pacifier in his mouth.

He was very happy and was giggling which is cute . Shi-kang started to ruin the moment  when he just started patting taehyung's head.

Shi-kang:such a cutie . What's your name little one ?