chapter 16

Hi
*not proof read.
___________________

Jeongguk p.o.v

I got up after I let Taehyung out of my grasp then I went to the bathroom and took a shower.After 20 minutes I was ready to eat my breakfast. After like 30 minutes I was finally finish my breakfast and then I went upstairs to brush my teeth again. After doing so I went down stairs and sat next to Taehyung on the couch in the living room. I lifted baby taebear and put him on my lap he was startled a little bit but then he relax .I would have him as my breakfast but I need to keep my horny self in control, I just watch what he was watching on the tv. I felt Taehyung moving his body just to get comfortable which is causing my crotch to get hard and now I'm dealing with the pain .I had an idea that pop in my head I smirk .

Jeongguk: hey taebear .

Taehyung:yes .

Jeongguk: wanna play a game .

Taehyung:yes I do master.

Jeongguk:alright the game is called obey your king. (a,/n: I made the game up) the rules are.
1.don't disobey your king
2.you have to do all thing things the king tells you to do. Even if it's sensual
3.you must call the king "master"
4.don't talk to Anyone other than your king
5.you must be by my side all times if not you will get a punishment.
6.if you disobey your king you will receive a punishment

Taehyung:hmm ok so can I be the king?

Jeongguk :hmm do you know how to be dominant?

Taehyung:no. Then what am I .

Jeongguk:I'll be the king . You'll be my hmm slave but
don't worry I'm not going to hurt you .

Taehyung:ok uh do we change our clothes or something?

Jeongguk:yes we are going to change our clothes .

We went to our bedroom and change since I don't feel like dressing like a real king I wore a dress shirt and black pants with a pair of black shoes.

After I finish changing my clothes I turned around and saw Taehyung wearing something like this.