chapter 17

* hi, guys how are you?
*tomorrow is yoongi's birthday . Yay
*not proof read.

No one p.o.v

5 months past  taehyung and jeongguk's  relationship was starting to become more interesting and lovely . But day by day something  tragic happens  that's always on the news or there was people  gossiping about it  everywhere. Also taehyung and Johnny were getting closer  which made them best friends.  Today taehyung  was at his university, walking through the hallways  until he was stopped by a group of  girls who called themselves everglow. Their leader jiwon(E:U) just looked at taehyung with hatred and disgust.

Jiwon: is your name taehyung?

Taehyung:no my name is Ryan, duh my name is taehyung.

Jiwon:oh then just know that you are ugly-

Taehyung:and just know that your annoying.

Jiwon:ugh I don't  get why the hottest CEO  jeongguk  is in love with you like your ugly and shit .  He  could've  choose a hot and sexy girl  like me.

Taehyung:hmm maybe because I'm  caring, nice, supportive, understanding  and open minded  and not a rude,  got bitchy attitude, unloyal ,gold digger, spreading my  slutty legs for hot mens to  fuck me every day , a wannabe  popular person  like you.

Jiwon face went pale but after a few seconds her face turned red that she looked like a rotten tomato that was left in the fridge for 2 weeks without being properly taken care of. She was about to throw hands at taehyung  until a deep voice was heard that made everyone shiver in fear.

Unknown person: so you think you have the audacity call what's mine ugly huh .
Everyone turned their heads around to find the person who spoke in a deep and dark voice. Taehyung found the person who was mysterious and it was .....

... Jeongguk!

You guys are probably wondering how did Jeongguk get inside the school when he has work to do. Well first today it was Jeongguk's day off he was going to stay home but he felt very lonely when his baby was not with him so he decided to go to Taehyung's collage and surprise him .

Jiwon: w-what ! Did you not hear what he just said about me mr.jeon.

Jeongguk:yeah and all he said was true , even the clothes you are wearing is telling me that I should stay away from you. And just know that i don't likes bitches like you .

With that Jeongguk grab taehyung's wrist and drag him to somewhere many people wouldn't know and will never know .

Taehyung p.o.v

I felt Jeongguk drag me to  the school exit door and told the school guard to open the gates . The guard did what Jeongguk ask and so Jeongguk drag me inside his Ferrari, and started driving .  I was wondering where but I didn't want to say my question out loud. After we seem to arrive at the  mansion both of us got out of the car and went inside the house. After like  14 minutes  later I decided to just lie down on the couch and take a nap . I felt my eyes shut and  I went straight into dream land . 

1 hour later

I woke up and found myself on the bed when I clearly remember I was sleeping on the couch.  My eyes looked at my   right side  and saw jeongguk nuzzling his nose against my neck while  sleeping and I couldn't  but blush when his nose was slightly rubs against my neck which felt ticklish .I felt that he was going to wake up , after like 5minutes  he finally woke up and as always he kissed my cheeks .