Chapter 53

Taehyung P.O.V

Today I have to bring Jeonghyun to his monthly check-up. I dress Jeonghyun in a long sleeve shirt and overall, mittens, socks, timberland boots, a hat, and a coat. Jeonghyun kept on squirming that made it difficult but I got through it. "Taehyung you can get dressed while I watch Jeonghyun. I also pack the bag." Jeongguk said with a smile as he took Jeonghyun Into his arms. "Thank you," I said then kiss Jeongguk's cheek and left the room. I went to my room and started to change my clothes.

(Jeongguk's outfit)

the next 20 minutes

the next 20 minutes

I came out with a white turtle neck long sleeve shirt, black pants, a long plaid jacket, gloves, and black shoes. I went back to the nursery to see that everyone was ready so we can leave. 

No one P

No one P.O.V

The Jeon family left the castle and got inside the car and drove to the hospital. Jeonghyun just went to sleep since he woke up to Jimin coming into his room in the middle of the night.
_________________________________
Last night at 4:00 a.m

Jeonghyun was sleeping peacefully until the sound of a door opening that Jeonghyun immediately opens his eyes and turned his head in the direction of the door and saw it was uncle Jimin coming into his room. Jimin quietly snuck into Jeonghyun's room hoping his nephew doesn't catch him. Jimin's eyes met with Jeonghyun's that he realizes he got caught.

"Baby, I'm not even here. I'm a hallucination move around." Jimin said but Jeonghyun just stared at him.

Jeonghyun started crying that Jimin started to panic. Taehyung came into the nursery picking Jeonghyun up from the crib and comfort his son until he fell asleep. Taehyung put Jeonghyun back in his crib and left the room not even caring about Jimin.
__________________________
Back to the present

The next 30 minutes

The family got out of the car and took out Jeonghyun's stroller and the diaper bag then locked the car. Taehyung put Jeonghyun in the stroller. Then put the bag in the bottom of the stroller (I don't know what it is called.)