chapter 9

Hello guys I'm back  and thank you again oh and sometime I don't read over my work so I apologize for my incorrect spellings. Oh and there will be A video at the end of this chapter so stay tuned for more.
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________
Still Taehyung p.o.v

Taehyung:Mrs can I use the restroom please?

Professor:yes Taehyung you can .

Taehyung:thank you .

I got up and went to the bathroom as I was walking through the hallway I felt like someone is watching me I turned around and saw no one is actually there so I just shrugs my shoulder and continue walking to the bathroom. After I finish using the bathroom I went back to the classroom with the same creepy feelings of someone watching me.As I entered the classroom I saw every girl are all Up on Jeongguk ,my man I was going to beat them up but I don't want to cause a scene. I just went to my seat and Slept.

1hour later

I felt someone shaking me so I looked up and saw that it was only me and Jeongguk in the classroom while left. I got up from my seat and stretch for a moment .

Jeongguk: aww were you sleepy?

Taehyung:yes *yawns* I was .

Jeongguk: lets go I need to finish my work too.

At the mansion

Me and Jeongguk got to the house we went in and I just went up stairs to sleep because I'm tired.

Jeongguk p.o.v

As Taehyung went upstairs to sleep I went to my office to call my best friend Yugyeom to help me with my date with Taehyung.

(The call between Yugyeom and Jeongguk .) [Yugyeom is italics/bold and Jeongguk is bold ]

Yugyeom where should me and  my taebear should go for our date
And please help.

                                          You and your "taebear" should go to a five star restaurant .

Oh ok but where is the location?

                                                                 Oh the location is ******** street ok dude .

Ah ok thanks mate .

                                                         Your welcome now Imma go to my bambamie bye

Alright bye.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
After I had a chat with Yugyeom I've decided to check on MY taebear I saw him sleeping peacefully while he softly  snores which he made a cute sound UwU. I went back to my office to finish some work until 5p.m.

Time-skip  to 5 p.m.

I was finally finished my work and now it's time to get Taehyung To get dressed for our  Date.I decided to go take a shower and get ready but before I do so I went to the living room and saw taetae doing his assignments well I presume that he is  finishing it though. He noticed me and smile at me . I went up to him and gave him a hug.

Jeongguk:Taehyung get ready we are going somewhere.

Taehyung:ok bunny.

Jeongguk:oh and wear something fancy but simple.