chapter 40 (M)

For this chapter I will not use  colon marks( : )but I will use quotation marks (" ") since it will save me time and stuff .

Warning :this chapter is mature content (18+) so if any of you guys feel uncomfortable you can skip or whatever.

_________________________________________________

No one p.o.v

Taehyung was nervous but smiled , his nerves slowly unraveling at his love for his gentle, beautiful husband .he sat up, smiling brilliantly. "Take me gently, Jeongguk, "Taehyung said softly

"I'm all yours."

That was the last strike for Jeongguk .

Jeongguk  bent  down gently, with one hand he cupped Taehyung's face lovingly. Softly, he lowered his lips and kiss taehyung. Taehyung leaned forward begging for more. Taehyung's  mouth was as sweet as honey. Jeongguk  smiled a little ,before using his tongue  to pry open taehyung's lips. Taehyung  gasped ,and jeongguk took his chance  and swept in ,deeper, exploring every inch of his mouth artfully.  Then the kiss became intense, passionate, as if jeongguk had flicked a switch.

Taehyung  moaned at the sensation, reaching  up with one hand and grabbed a fistful  of jeongguk's hair , pulling him closer  with a tug .Jeongguk lowered his body closer to Taehyung's ,until Taehyung's back fell against the soft bed  still dressed  in his hanfu ,and Jeongguk was inches away from him ,only supported by both elbows on both sides of Taehyung's head .They continued kissing passionately, until they ran out of breath and Taehyung broke the kiss gasping for air.

Jeongguk  licked his lips, eyes as dark as night  and mouth flushed. Taehyung  was blushing hard ,breathing in ragged gasps  and his full of warm want. His lips wasted too, lips swollen, which gave Jeongguk  a burst of pride. Taehyung felt the tingles from the kiss reach up the tip of his toes and circle up again, eventually stopping his pelvis.

Taehyung blushed became redder.

"Let me devour  you." Jeongguk said before he connected their lips again, opening  Taehyung's  mouth with a gentle persuasion of his tongue. Their tongues met in a dance ,where Jeongguk Roam and explored and  Taehyung gently touched .

Taehyung's Gasped and moaned beneath him ,arousing him.

Jeongguk  began trailing from Taehyung's lips to his jaw. Taehyung was surprised at first but replied with a moan as Jeongguk made his way from the underside of his jaw to his neck ,sucking and licking creating marks on Taehyung's soft pale skin . Jeongguk bit Taehyung's neck without warning him  which made Taehyung started to have tears running down his cheeks ."sorry darling, it is a tradition  that when a newly wedded  couple are having sex  the husband always bites their wife's neck as sign that they both are together forever. " jeongguk explained to taehyung. "Then bite me so we can be together forever. " taehyung said softly with his eyes filled with want . Jeongguk nodded his head and started biting him and sucking his blood a little bit not wanting taehyung to die . When jeongguk started marking taehyung's collarbone, with a flick of his tongue he licked all the way back to Taehyung's jaw line making Taehyung moan louder.

"It's a bit of  teasing and you're already so loud." Jeongguk joked even though himself was panting with lust.

Jeongguk worked himself back to taehyung's  collarbone, slowly opening the first layer of taehyung's wedding robes .

"Wait, jeongguk. " taehyung muttered, his Trembling fingers giving away To how aroused he was.

Jeongguk stopped, fear striking his limbs . Did Taehyung not want this?