chapter 36

Jeongguk p.o.v

I was reading a book about the world of wonder . I realize that it's been 3years since I visit my kingdom hmm maybe I should visit today or even better I could visit my kingdom with Taehyung and he is going to be the queen once we get married so why not introduce Taehyung to the kingdom I mean he is their queen . I close the book and  place the book on the  table then I got up   and went to Taehyung's office . I open the door and got in just to see that he is preparing a lesson for his students on his laptop . I walked towards him then place my hand on his shoulder which startled him a bit bit then he gave me a smile .

Taehyung: is there something wrong ggukie?

Jeongguk:no , nothing is wrong I just wanted to ask you if you want to visit my kingdom with me in the underworld .

Taehyung:sure why not . Let me just save my work since I'm done anyway.

I watch Taehyung saved his work and turn off his laptop . He stood up then face me I peak his lips which got him caught off guard by my action. I transformed then lift Taehyung up bridal style .

 I transformed then lift Taehyung up bridal style

Jeongguk:you might wanna hold tight darling .

Taehyung:okay . *holds on jeongguk tighter .*

I open a portal to the underworld . I tightly held Taehyung and jump in the portal while holding Taehyung then I flew down to where the other portal was which we arrive at the castle . Taehyung seem to be very calm like nothing happened I put him down making sure he  lands on his feet . I held his hand as we walked to the castle gates where the guards were protecting it .when the guards saw me  they lowered their heads as a sign of respect .

The guards:welcome back your highness

The guards:welcome back your highness .

Jeongguk: ...thanks .Now open the gates .

The guards:yes your highness.

They opened the gates for me and Taehyung we both went inside the castle .when we both got inside we were greeted by my servants  . Some of the servants were giving Taehyung death glares that  made Taehyung a bit uncomfortable since he squeeze my hand  and I could tell cause any time he feels uncomfortable he would hold me tighter than usual. I have the servants a look that made them look away in another direction. I dragged Taehyung to my room so he could get comfortable instead of worrying about those servants. The moment we got to my room I jump on my bed cause it was way more comfortable then the ones on earth .Taehyung just giggled at me then sat on the bed next to me.