Chapter 44

No one p.o.v

Taehyung is now 4 months pregnant, both Jeongguk and Taehyung went to have their monthly checkup with the physician to check on the royal fetus's health making sure there are no problems.

Taehyung p.o.v

I and my husband are now walking to the doctor's office to check on the baby's health. Jeongguk opened the door for me letting me go inside the doctor's office first then he came in.

The physician: Good afternoon your highnesses.

Taehyung: Good afternoon doctor.

The physician: Welcome to your second trimester. Since you are now four months pregnant you probably already know you will have new symptoms. but before I tell you about your new symptoms let's check on the royal fetus's health to make sure the baby is healthy. I'll let you untie your hanfu.

I got on the bed lying on it. Jeongguk unties my hanfu only showing my baby bump . the doctor put on his gloves and Turned on the central processing unit.

The physician: you already know the gel is cold.

Jeongguk: If I catch you doing something suspicious to my wife. Just know your place.

The physician: y-yes your highness.

The doctor got the Aquasonic ultrasound gel and apply it on my stomach which was indeed cold then picked up the transducer probe and start using it on my abdomen which on the screen showing my baby.

The physician: as you can see the fetus is forming arms and legs. Later on, the baby is going to develop facial features and powers .seems like the baby is healthy as always, you two are doing a great job so keep it up.

Jeongguk: that's good.

In the next 10 minutes, the ultrasound is over now.

The physician: now the new symptoms you'll get for this month heartburn, spider veins, Indigestion, stretch marks, shortness of breath, backache, and congestion. The good thing is that your morning sickness is going away so you won't have to vomit all the time. So have you been exercising like I said last month?

Taehyung: yes I have been exercising doctor and it makes me relief from stressing myself.

The physician: That's good it will save you from a lot of pain when giving birth. just make sure to not overdo it okay. your highness, please make sure the queen doesn't go overboard with exercising so he can have a healthy pregnancy. Oh, the next month you will finally know the baby's gender so keep that in mind. Ah yes, your cravings will be stronger but which is okay to eat whatever you want but you must try to resist most of them cause you might want to eat more healthy foods, and since the baby is half-demon you'll need to drink blood to keep him/her healthy and to develop properly. Have a nice afternoon your highness. Here is a copy of the ultrasound.*gives the copy to Jeongguk*

Jeongguk: Thanks for the advice. And I'll keep track of what he is doing.*takes the ultrasound from the doctor*

Taehyung: Thank you, doctor. Bye, bye.*smiles cutely*

I and Jeongguk left the doctor's office and went to the throne room which seems like some new people came here, who died and couldn't make it to heaven. I sat on my throne facing the newcomers.

Jeongguk p.o.v

I sat on my throne facing the newcomers with a cold face. I point at the first one in line.