1.New school, new Me

My name is Elizabeth Liones,i'm 17 and live with my older sisters and brother.
My parents passed away when i whas only a little girl,I really miss
them.

I'm a young woman with a slennder body with a bit of a bust,i have nice curves..Or that's what my sisters say atleast with pale peachy skin,i have soft blue eyes and Long Silver hair that stops at my waist with bangs that cover my right eye.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and i got up pretty quick, i whas excided for my first day at my brand new School called Britania High.
It's a school that accepts all races.
I checked the clock and it whas 7:45, classes started at 9 and my school is only a 5 minute walk so i had plennty of time to get ready.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath,After that i dried myself up i brushed my silvery, Now messy hair.
After that i fixed my mess of a hair i slipped in my undergarments and walked to my closet to get my uniform..

i threw on some white socks that went up to my knees.
After that i decided to check the time again, it whas 8.
I went downstairs and whas greeted by my older brother Ban whille he whas cooking.
Ban is a tall, muscilair man with Silver spikey hair, He has sharp bloodred eye's.
He has a large scar on his cheeck.
He whas wearing his uniform..

I went to sit down at the table whille he whas baking pancakes

"Goodmornin' Ellie", Ban greeted. "Goodmorning!", I replied with a small smille.
He tossed a plate over to me with the pancakes that he made, and ofcourse i ate them.
"These are really good!, i guess that you're in a good mood today since you made something this good in the morning.",I said whille almost finishing my pancakes."Hell yea i am,after all i'm going to be in the same school as Elain~", He replied hapily.I whas happy for him.He and Elain have been together for 2 years now and seem to be verry close.I stood up and cleaned up my plate.I went back to my room to get my schoolbag ready,i tossed some pencils inside and a notebook.I checked the time,it whas 8:27.I decided to get to school erlier so i zipped my bag shut and went downstairs to get ready."Goin' already?~", Ban asked"Yep, Are you coming too, who knows maybe Elain is early-", But before i could finish i saw Ban rushing out of the house and telling me to hurry up.
I giggeld a bit before i slipt into my black,flat shoe's and locked the door.
Whille we where walking i asked Ban if Margeret and Veronica had gone to work and he replied with a nod.

When we arived at the school gate we where suprised to already see many students around,Well atleast i whas suprised.Ban just diden't care. As soon as we started walking towards the building, Ban spotted Elain near a tree and started rushing over to her to give her a hug.Elain is a short, slender woman with short blonde hair and Big Golden eyes.When ban huged her she started blushing pretty bad.When i whas walking towards the tree Ban and Elain where at i noticed someting.. Odd.

When i turned my head a bit to the left whille walking,I noticed a group of people. All of them seemed like pretty dangerouse people, They weemed to be disscusing something that made them pretty upset.Then i noticed that they all had Black Eye's and mark's on them,so i figured that they all where demon's.Some of them had weapons but most of them diden't.When i whas about to count howmanny there were a member of the group who had Blond hair turned his face to look at me with a kinda annoyed look, i quickly turned my head back to face my brother and Elain who now were talking to eachother.
When i reached them i Began to catch things up with Elain when i suddenly thought about that strange group.I decided to ask Elain about them later on..
We went to the office to pick up our schedul's 5 minutes before the bell.
When the bell rang,i checked what my first period whas, it whas Math.I had to be alone for this period since neither Ban nor Elain had the same classes as me untill after lunch.
I enterd my classroom and sat down near the window.
Whille i whas spacing out something caught my attention.
The same blond demon that saw me staring at them this morning came into the classroom...
oops..