22.a normal day?

reader's p.o.v

Elizabeth whas having some troubling thoughts like: How am i going to tell meliodas about what happend with Mael or What is it that i don't know about the Archangels?

It has been a week since the wholle Mael thingy, And it whas still bothering her.
Meliodas always slept at her side these nights, She whas suprised that her sisters hadden't found out about it yet.
Heck, It diden't even seem to bother Ban, Witch whas odd behavior for him.
Right now it whas wednesday, And Elizabeth whas working on her part of a group project.
Meliodas whas absent today, But would probably return once she went to bed.
Ban on the other hand whas on a date with Elaine.
Elizabeth's sister, Veronica whas helping her with her project at the moment, Elizabeth whas having some trouble since she got the bigest part of the project.

"Geez Ellie, By the way..I heard that Mael goes to you're school now!,Why not give it a shot eh?,You had a crush on him when you where younger after all.",Veronica sang as she got up from her chair, The part of the project whas finaly done, And her back whas killing her from sitting down for way too long.
Elizabeth laughed akwardly"Eh..I-i'm not interested in him like that anymore",She added getting Veronica to sigh and chuckle.
"How are you and Griamore(Correct me if i spellef that wrong)Big sister?",Elizabeth asked after they both sat down on her bed.
Veronica had been dating that guy for 3 years now, and they where really happy together.
Veronica chuckled akwardly before raising her hand revealing a shinny ring with a Diamond wrapped around her ring finger.

Elizabeth looked at it for a few seconds before looking back at her sister, Who had a light shade of pink dusted on her cheecks.
"Congrats sister!,Why haven't you told me sooner?",Elizabeth beemed huging her sister.
"I-i whas planning to eventually..",Veronica chuckled, Returning the hug.
The rest of the evening the sisters watched a movie on netflix, And baking some cookies aswell.
Eventually Veronica had to go, She had soccer practice, Even though it whas pretty late.
Once she left Elizabeth sighed, She whas all alone now...Or whas she?
"Well well, How are you Elizabeth?",She suddenly heard a voice witch she diden't want to hear..
"M-mael?",She stutterd as she saw him apear from the shadows.
"Elizabeth..I mean no harm, I just want to have a talk with you.",He sighed as he  scratched the back of his neck.

Elizabeth hesitated before they both sat down on the coutch.
"What is it?",She asked firmly, She wasen't planning on seeming weak infront of her childhood friend at all.
"Look Elizabeth..My brother is planning something, And at this point even i think he has gone crazy...And it has to do with you,..So please, Break up with Meliodas..This won't only help you, But him aswell..",Mael sighed.
Elizabeth Refused emidiantly, She wasen't planning on trusting Mael any time soon, She knew verry well that if she even could break up with him, She would never do so.
She whas also well aware that Mael still had feelings for her, Witch whas fine..But the thing whas..
If Mael wanted something, He would do anything for it, She knew that very well.
They where childhood friend's after all.

Suddenly he grabbed her hand and pinned her down on the coutch, Him now arching over her.
Elizabeth whimperd in fear, She had no idea what he whas planning to do with her nor did she like it.
"M-mael, Please get off me",Elizabeth started to tear up.
He just looked at her with a pokker face before he started to kiss her down her neck.
She flinched as she felt cold lips touch her her neck.
"N-no s-top!",She tried to push him off witch diden't really work, Just as he started pulling on her skirt he got thrown across the room.
Elizabeth, A crying mess at this point felt two warm, Strong arm's wrap around her body.
She sighed in relief knowing that it whas her mate.
Meliodas on the other hand wasen't as relieved as she whas,Hell..His mate whas about to get raped!, And he wasen't happy about that one bit.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!",he hissed as the Archangel, Who probably broke a wing at this point got up whille still leaning on the wall.
Mael said nothing and just teleported away from them, He had no time to argue..Becouse this wasen't the only time that he whas going try and take her.
Meliodas groaned as he noticed the coward of a godess had fled.
But his anger soon turned into worry as he felt his mate sobbing onto his arm, He picked her up and proceeded to take her to her room.
He plopped her down on the bed as he embraced her, Ofcourse she returned it like normal.
He snuggled into her neck, Only to be met by the scent of another Male ontop of it.

He diden't like this one bit, Hell he hated it.
But he soon coverd it with his own scent by planting small kisses on her neck.
He Whas still really upset, That dumbass Archangel tried to take what whas his.
And he wasen't happy about that at all, And he made a sillent promise to himself that he would beat the crap out of him sooner or later.
It whas silent between the two, But it diden't really bother either of them.
"I'm sorry..T-that i coulden't fight him off..",Elizabeth interupted the silence eventually.
"Mate, This whas none of you're fault..I will make sure that he won't ever try to do that again.",Meliodas reasured as he slowely let go of her to change.
As both of them changed into their sleep wear, They both cuddled back up into the bed.

Meliodas let out a content sigh as he felt her sleep softly against his chest.
"Someone tried to take what whas our's, So why don't we complete the mark,Then they won't be able to take her anymore",His darkness started giving him thoughts witch he would rather ignore.
He knew that he had to..Mate With Elizabeth soon becouse of the season, But he wasen't planning on doing that any time soon since she almost got raped.
He soon driffted off to sleep, Knowing that the next day at school, Wasen't going to be Mael's favourite.

○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.
Hey everyone!I know i haven't updated in a whille, But ive been having trouble with school and have been trying to save my grades.
so yea please forgive me ;w;.
ive been thinking of making another Melizabeth book, What do yall think?
Till next time ♡