10.the book

Elizabeth's P.o.v

The weekend went by pretty quick and it whas already monday!
I whas walking to school with my brother, I made Margeret buy some vanya alle for Ban since i whas under age, Ofcourse i told her to buy it with my cash.
This did really cheer him up and he barely seemed mad anymore.

We enterd the school gates and all of the sudden Ban stopped and moved his left arm infront of me witch caused me to stop too.
I looked up and saw a small group of people walking by giving Ban a glare witch Ban returned.

Once they passed by ,Ban basically dragged me into the building.
"Brother,Who were those people?",I asked"I will exsplain some other day, for now i want you to stay away from them, got it princess~?",He asked me turning his head towards me, i only nodded.
As Ban dropped me off at my classroom,witch he usually never does,I whas walking over to my desk when suddenly.

"Hey Elizabeth",Meliodas suddenly appeared infont of my and sticked his face between my chest.
I whas probably as red as a cherry then "M-melio-","CAPTAIN!!YOU PERVERT!",Diane suddenly yelled whille punching Meliodas from behind me.
Meliodas diden't have his demon mark activated, witch left him with stunning emerald eye's,I wanted to admire them more but Diane draged me to my seat and ploped me down on my chair.
"Ya know Ellie, you can always punch him aswell",Diane said stricktly.
I diden't respond, I just sat there dumbfounded.

I looked at Meliodas who still had his emerald eye's, I looked away before he could realise me staring.
"Oh yeah i almost forgot!,Ellie where having a girls sleepover at wednesday at 7pm! Can you come?",Diane suddenly said when she said the girls part she glared at Meliodas who had already gotten up and whas talking to king.
"I-i'm pretty sure that i'm free then!",I answerd with a smille.
Diane beamed with excitement, i mean you could just see it in her eye's, like a child who got a present for christmas.
It whas cute though.

Meanwhille me and Diane where talking, Arthur walked in the room not even glancing up from looking at the floor,His eye's looked dead..As if he had just seen a ghost,I raised a eyebrow but shruged it off for now.
'Maybe he's just tired'

readers p.o.v

"Ooo~ Elizabeth~ already checking Arthur out?~",Diane joked whille wiggeling her eyebrows.
At this point Meliodas snapped his head towards her"W-what?! N-no way!,It's just that he looks a little...Odd today..?",Elizabeth answerd quickly waving her arm's back an forth.

Meliodas took a deep breath, But whas still woried.The fact that she could already see that something had happend to Arthur made him a bit woried.
Since he knew that he Arthur won't be the only one.

"Captain, what's next?",King snapped Meliodas out of his thoughts.
"LB, after out",Meliodas responded.
King understood what he ment and nodded whille still being half asleep.
Soon the students got an anouncment that they won't be having class untill after lunch witch made some groan.

'What whas the point of getting up so earlly then?'

One girl almost shouted.
Some students started leaving the classroom whille others stayed, Elizabeth whas one of those since she had to make some homework she forgot the other day along with Diane who whas helping her since Elizabeth kinda sucked at math.

Ofcourse Meliodas aswell as king also stayed, meanwhille their friend Merlin came by and started to chat along.
"Hey merlin, Have you found some ale around here?",Meliodas suddenly asked, Merlin nodded with a smirk on her face."Ofcourse captain, i will pour some when were out",She responded.