17.It isen't like old times anymore.

Reader's P.o.v

Ban and Elaine's class got to go to lunch 15 minutes before the bell, They soon realised that something whas off once they arived..
They noticed that Mael whas keeping a close eye on them, Without trying to be noticed.
Ban tried not to laugh, The guy whas horrible at spying!
His brother whas wayy beter.

"He's trying to figure out where we sit during lunch...",Elaine whisperd in Ban's ear, he nodded and grinned after coming up with an idea.
"Well if he's trying to play dirty, Why don't we do the same~",He said in a singsong voice, Elaine rose an eyebrow but quickly knew what he whas planning by reading his mind.
She giggled herself as she just decided to rolle with it.

Meanwhille..

Elizabeth whas trying her best not to make any sounds, Meliodas kept nibeling on her neck as she sat on his lap like she always does.
Diane noticed this and smacked the back of Meliodas's head.
He stopped after that...For now atleast..
He will always stay the same pervert for the love of god-
Anyways, He just leaned his head on Elizabeth's shoulder whille she continued to take note's.
Elizabeth wonderd about Meliodas's eye's..Ever since the library incident, Witch also whas the first day he showed his natural eye colour, He never showed them again.
She missed them and hopped she's be seeing them again soon..
Even though she did find him verry hot with his mark on.
She blushed at the thought but quickly shook it off.

As the bell rang they all got up and where heading to lunch, Ban and Elaine where already sitting at the table once they did.
As they all sat down Ban spoke.
"Cap'n,Oh i have Something interesting to tell ya~,WH 2.4..evif."
Meliodas merely nodded as ban got up and left, Ofcourse Elizabeth whas still confused..But she whas slowely getting used to it.
Meliodas finished his lunch quickly before excusing himself..Hating the fact that he had to seperate from his mate for even a few minutes.

As soon as he got to the hallway his friend excpected him, He had a verry..Uneasy feeling..As if someone whas trying something since he whas absent.
"Yo cap'n,So before i tell you this, Please don't get pissed..I'm also fed up with it but ya gotta man up, kay?~",Ban slurred getting Meliodas to raise his brow.
Ban coughed before saying"Where should i start...~".

~Timeskip~

"ARE YOU FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW?!",Meliodas roared,He whas pissed!That archangel whas the one who wanted to take her away from him!
"Cap'n, Chill!, you can scream like a girl all you want later today,But right now you should tell princess, Who knows what that ass-sucking archangel would do to her if she had no idea who he actually whas.",Ban said in a serieus tone.
At that point Meliodas took a few deep breath's before nodding.
As they where walking back Ban whas cracking jokes here and there, Attempting to cheer up his blonde friend he adored so much.
But Meliodas wasen't really paying attention.
He whas pissed!,But knew that now whas the worst time to be so..
Besides, His mate whas going to be in his arm's soon to calm him down-

As soon as he thought about that, He enterd the canteen and saw a sight he would rather deny.

The crappy-ass archangel whas talking to his mate,And he sat down beside her too, the others just staring in disbelief.

The way he touched his mate's shoulder,The way he made her smille, The way he ruffled her hair, the way he tried to shove closer to her.

Meliodas whas about to go assault-mode on the godesses's sorry ass, Ban not even trying to calm him down since he whas pissed too.
Untill his mate spotted him, She waved at him with an even brighter smile then she had with Mael.
This did calm him down a bit, But he whas still pissed, Really really really pissed.
He quickly walked up to her and picked her up letting an 'eep' escape her.
He whas walking away attempting  to leave with his mate to make his way to the hut untill he whas stopped...