8.Season's Enemy's

Elizabeth's P.o.v

When we walked over to Mei and Evelyn, I whas honestly nervouse.
I got beaten up the first day and the person who caused that whas right infront of me.
"Hey!Elizabeth right?,I'm sorry that i coulden't talk to you when i wanted to..",Mei started sweetly and ending with a death glare to Meliodas.That just caused him to smirk.

Mei then turned her head to look at Evelyn, Who slowely nodded with a sigh before looking at me with guilt.
"Hey,ya see i'm sorry for beating you up the first day..I just got really pissed at some bitches who insulted Mei.",She appoligised to me.
Honestly i whas shocked, a Delinquent appoligised to me.

"It's fine",I responded with a smille witch shocked her, Causing her eye's to widen.
"S-seriously?!,Are you just going to forgive me like it whas nothing?!,Do you even know how many people could take adv-",She whas cut off by Mei slightly bumping against her shoulder.
"Sorry for her behavior, Right Ev?",Mei said whille looking back at Evelyn.
"I already said that anyways",She shruged responding.
"Anyways since this is all cleared up, we where notified that we would be teaching you about the season and stuff, Now Meliodas please skoot away since some of this stuff is for lady's",Mei then said whille looking at Meliodas.
Who's grip around me only got firmir.
"It's okay, You can let go Meliodas",I reashured.
He hesitated before unwrapping his arm and walking over to his brothers.

"Now that that idiot is gone..",Evelyn began"I can start telling you things about the season and well..A mate",She continued.
I asked if she whas the one who already had a mate witch made her look sligtly suprised before nodding.
"And that would be me!",Mei said.
I whas slightly shocked, But soon excepted it.
Even though they where the same gender they where cute together.
"Oh alright!That exsplains why you two are so close!",I answerd, this made Mei give a wide smille and Evelyn a soft one, I'm pretty sure they're happy for me accepting their relationship.

"Now now then...Where should i start.." ,Evelyn started after a few seconds of silents.
"I asume that my brother has told you the basics already,So let me get to the for..eh.. interesting parts",She said with a small blush.
"You see...When you..Mate..With a other person then you're soon-to-be full on mate, The mating bond will be broken..Raped or not, Drunk or not.
And if that happens you can never,ever become that person's mate again"She started exsplaining.
"Now now then,if you're wondering about other demon's and why they would be after you other then their mate's...Well, usually they do it with their mate's for fun and when their mate's pass away after being raped to death,They basicaly continue doing it with other demon's soon-to-be full on mate's",She continues.
"When a full-time demon bond is formed,or in other words when you mate with you're mate, You're mating mark will be permanent.And basically you will be able to talk through thoughts with you're mate if they give permision, aswell as reach their memories as they can do the same for you.You will most likely become verry close when that happens.",She finishes.

I whas shocked, I whas pretty sure that there whas more to mate's then Evelyn said but i had one thing on my mind..
"Is the half-mark what atracs the other demon's?",I ask.
This time Mei answers me"Pfft, ofcourse not silly, they are atracted to you're body most of the time, Other times when you met you're mate in person, a sort of energy will start exsisting witch is hard to exsplain buuut...That also atracs them.",She said.
'Energy?What kind of energy? I diden't feel any energy when i met him..Maybe ill read about it, i don't want to bother these mate's'
I bow as a thank you"Thank you for informing me about this!Miss Evelyn and Miss Mei",Mei giggled at my thank you and evelyn chuckled,both told me to just call them by there name's.

"O-oh yeah..i forgot to talk about the laddy stuff",Evelyn chokes out.
"It works differently when you're in a sittuation that me and Mei are in for you since we are the same gender, But for you...Things will be only a little different i guess?",She sais with a sigh before continueing to exsplain.
"So basically, A male Demon Mate..Or atleast most of  times is verry territoriale and possesive of their mate's..Especially that one over there..",She sais whille glaring at Meliodas who snaps his head to stare back at her, Evelyn just rolled her eye's and continued exsplaining whille looking back at me"So basically, They want to make sure that their mate is safe and sound, sounds good witch it is!,But not in every way.For exsample, They will insist on always bathing with you...Now..Uh...here come's the part that i whas trying to prepare you for...eh...So eventually...Their demon would like you to carry his child..",She said the last words in a slightly akward wisper when i choked on air.
' W-WHAT, NO WAY I'M ONLY 17-'
"Ofcourse that only is when the full on mating bond is formed, and gone verry deep witch could last a few years at least",She quickly added before i sighed in relief.
We laughed a bit and started talking about other things then 'mating'.
I noticed that Mei had a different coloured ribbon then everyone ellse's witch whas red.
Her's whas blue witch matched her hairclip.
She exsplain's to me that all club leaders can choose a different coloured ribbon, She whas the leader of the gardener club.
Soon Diane joins the conversation and after a bit of talking Evelyn exscused herself and Mei.

Soon We all went home as fast as we could since it whas getting late..

That would be esier if Meliodas diden't start to distract me.

I had a lot to exsplain when i arive home.

Especially to Ban.

Alright, Mei and Evelyn wont be showing up that often anymore.
This whas more a chapter to exsplain a few things.
alright other then that have a wondefull day!

(i'm sorry i said i would update twice yesterday witch diden't quite work out ;w;)