5.There is something i don't know

aaa sorry i forgot to update yesterday ;w;
i will try to make this chapter longer.

Elizabeth's P.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.
I groaned as i turned it off and got up.
I took a quick shower before slipping in my school uniform.
As i whas heading to the kitchen i coulden't help but wonder why Meliodas wanted me to be at his side at school.
I decided that i whas going to ask later today.
When i arived at the kitchen,Ban whas already eating the toast he made for himself.
After he saw me he pointed at the other side of the table where my toast's where sitting on a plate.
We say our goodmornings and eat.

-Small time skip-

When we arive at school, Ban sprinted towards Elain who waved at me as i waved back.
I whas heading towards them until strong arms wraped themselfs around my waist.
"Don't forget our deal my Elizabeth.",A cold husky voice said.
I burned up pretty bad.
I already knew who it whas, i whas just wonderd how he knew my name already.
I turn around to meet a fimiliar blonde smirking at me.
"Well well then, folow me know",He said but before i could reply he grabbed my hand an draged me into the school.
We where walking down a hall and no one even DARED to look at us.
Well...

except one person..

Diane..

Diane snatched my hand away from Meliodas and proceeded to play it off with "Oh here you are Ellie!!I need you're help so bad it's an emergency!!",She siad in a overdramatic voice.
Somehow she whas able to trick Meliodas though since he let out a groan.
I looked back at him,He sighed and proceeded to nod.
After that Diane draged me to the bathroom and started freaking out.
"ELIZABETH ARE YOU INSANE?!WALKING HAND IN HAND WITH THE DELINQUENT'S LEADER IS SOMETHING A CRAZY PERSON WOULD DO,YOU BETER HAVE A GOOD REASON..!",She almost yelled.
I sighed as i started telling her what whas going on,what happend yesterday and about Ban and how he might get hurt.
Diane looked really mad..More like pissed off.
"I see...So THAT'S Why we had to keep an eye on  a randome person..so that idiot could..",She mumbeled,i think that she diden't exspect me to hear what she said since i asked what she whas talking about and she shrugged it oof as 'nothing'.
i kept thinking.
'Why are they keeping things from me?What is it that Diane whas talking about?'.
"Hey Diane,could you please tell me what's going on...I have a feeling that you know something.",I asked.
Diane looked at me and tried to ignore the question,asking for 'special cards for women'.
"Diane,please..?",I asked.
She looked at me and sighed.
"Fine,but promise me that you wont break up our friendship for this.",She said as i nodded.

"Elizabeth...I'm one of them...One of the Delinquents..",She said..
'Wait wait wait...What?,How diden't i notice this??And how whas she able to hide it from me so well?!'A million questions where serounding my head but i dicided to ask one of them.
"Why did you ask me to stay away from them then?",I ask, Sha sais that not all of them where friendly witch i nodded at.
"Don't worry,this wont affect our friendship in any bad way!",I say with a smile witch instantly made Diane hug me saying 'thank you' over and over again.
I huged her back as we stayed in that position for a few minutes before Diane shot away from the hug.
"AAAH HOLY SHITS WERE GONNA BE LATE TO CLASS!!CMON ELLIE LET'S GO!!,She sais whille grabbing my hand and rushing to class with me.
Luckily we made it in time and only a few students where in the classroom.
I Sat down at my seat and proceeded to take my notebook and pencil.
Once i did i looked to my left exspecting Diane to be there but instead of her,Meliodas whas sitting there looking up at Diane who whas standing at the other side of the desk giving him the 'you're so dead' look.
"Captain, Please move you're horney ass off MY seat!",Diane sais a bit loud whille slamming her hands on the desk.
Meliodas only chuckeld.
"Nah, i'd rather stay.",He said like it wha nothing.
Diane Glared at him before getting the hint that he wasen't going to move any time soon.
She sat down at the desk infront of me and turned around.
"Hey Elizabeth, If he does any weird stuff just tap me on the shoulder and tell me about it m'kay?",She sais whille Death-staring at Meliodas.
I nodded slowly,And that's when the teacher came in the classroom and started teaching.
It whas pretty boring but i tried to take as many notes as possible.
Suddenly my free hand got grabbed by something or rather someone.
I looked at my left and saw Meliodas smirking at me.
i heat up into a tomato, But once i looked down in saw him holding my hand.
This did not help with the blushing at all.

He let's out a small chuckle.
I tried to ignore it and tried to focus on taking notes,But that whas almost imposible since kept squeezing my hand or rubing his thumb on it in circels.
When lunch time came i tried to pick up my stuff as fast as i could, Once i did i got pulled by someone who had his arm around my waist.
"C'mon Elizabeth,Let's head to the place where i like to have lunch...alone~",He said.
I turned steaming hot and looked over to...Diane?...weird she whas not in the classroom anymore.
Meliodas started draging me along with him to his 'special place'.
We walked towards the field, and made ourway into the garden filled with tree's next to the field.
As we got a bit deeper into this so called forest we came across a newly built hut like building.
"This is where we have our meetings, don't worry no one will disturb us they're not alowed to come without permision from me.",He exsplains.
As soon as we enter the building i decided to finnaly ask him something.
"S-sir Meliodas,may i ask why you want me to be at you're side all the time?,A-and why you brought me he-here..?",I asked.
He just looked at me with a poker face and pointed at one of the seats,I slowely walk over to it and proceeded to sit down.
But instead of pillows i felt...skin.
I flip my head over to see that i'm sitting on someone's lap.
He had his arm's around my waist.
I burn up really really bad and thought that i whas going to faint.
Meliodas just chuckeld at my reaction as i just stare at him in...shock?
"Well well, i will exsplain a few things now..",he said whille he whas looking at me straight in the eye."You see,I'm not going to give you an exsplenation...yet, But i'm going to tell you a few things so thinngs will make a bit more sense for you, and a few rules.",He said whille he made his hold on me firmir, but it diden't hurt.
"You see my Elizabeth...Let's start with the Basics,If anyone tries to hurt you or touch you..I won't hesitate to..Er... Hurt them?..Why you ask?Well that's something that you will find out later.",He said whille proceeding to nuzzle his nose in the crack of my neck,I could feel his breath on my neck.
It send shivers down my spine but...i somehow wasen't scared of him.
I suddenly found myself wondering why i wasen't resisting.
"Now the rules...You must NOT partner up with a male or female who might be interested in you more as a friend or...best friend.From what i heard from Diane, she said you where straight so then...Especially MALE.",He sais a the last word a bit harsher,I wanted to ask why but i knew that now whas not the time to do so.
"You must always report to me when a guy starts to make moves on you, well all guys except me~.",He sais in my ear and blowing in it afterwards, witch turned me into a freshly new tomato shade of red.

"S-sir Meliodas, don't mind me asking but can i ask..why?",i ask, he just chuckels and sais in a low husky voice:

"Becouse You're MINE Elizabeth, and i won't hesitate to make that clear."

His answer shocked me,'what did he mean by that?And what would he do?I hope taht he won't hurt anyone becouse of me..',I decided that i should maybe search something about it when i whas home.
Suddenly a knock on the door brought me back to reality.
Meliodas groaned but put me off his lap and gently placed my feet on the floor.
After that he got up and he yelled for them to come in.
Then the door opend..

No way...

Ban?