3.What a day

Elizabeth's P.o.v

The girl looked me dead in the eye when she suddenly launched towards me and kicked me on my stumach and i fell to the ground.
She kicked me a few times again and again..
I looked in her eye's and saw..Anger but..mostly sadness.
(I wondered why she has sadness in her eye's-.)
My thoughts where interupted by anothe kick.
Just when she got on her knee's to punch me in the face someone stopped her by grabbing her fist.
I looked up and saw another demon with spikey black hair that went counterclockwise.
He had onyx eye's and a demon mark above his right one.
He whas wearing the school uniform.
He whas short much like the girl.
"Evelyn, we don't have time for this..We need to get going",He said with a anoyed tone.
Evelyn got up and started stomping towards the gates and the guy followed.
I whas just left laying there.
My brother came rushing to me and scooped me up and went rushing home without saying a word.
The next thing i knew is that i blacked out.

When i woke up i whas laying on our coutch, so i amediantly knew that we where at our house.
When i sat up a bit i noticed that i whas patched up completely and Margeret whas sitting next to me.
My oldest sister Margeret is a woman with light purple hair and Brown eye's.
she  whas wearing a long-sleeved button up shirt and a skirt.
"Ellie, are you okay?",She asked whille helping me sitting up.
"Y-yeah, i'm fine..What happend?",I rememberd what happend before but i diden't know what happend after i blacked-out.
"Ban came bursting through the door with you in his arm's,he hasen't said a word since.",She replied.
Oh no, ive already caused trouble, what kind sister am i?,Why would- No, no time to complain about myself.
i asked Margeret if i could go speak to Ban, And she said that she would go get him.
Ban came to sit next to me and stayed sillent, A pang of guillt reached me..I caused him to be this way.
"Ellie, Do you know who atacked you?",He asked but it seemed like he already knew the answer.
I shook my head as he proceeded to take a deep breath.
"That Bitch whas one of the Delinquents,Diane said that you knew about them but had no idea who they where except their leader.",He said whille shivers went down my spine.
(She whas one of them?!,oh my dear gode-)
I snapt out of my thoughts when he conineud.
"The one who atacked you is apparently named Evelyn,She is known for getting into fights although she usually doesen't start them herself,Honestly i don't believe any of that Bull appart from her name then."He said with a rough voice.
I decided to pat him on the shoulder to calm him down and said that i whas fine.
He diden't believe me but diden't say anything.

I diden't go to school the next day so i stayed at home.
Besides, i wanted to spend a bit more time with my sisters since i diden't see them very often and they diden't have work tomarow.
We talked about their jobs and Margeret coulden't stop talking about 'her hot new co-worker Gilthunder'.
We had a nice laugh here and there and when Ban came back from school he seemed to be in a better mood then yesterday.
He gave me a hug and promised me that something like that won't ever happen again when he's around.
This made me smille.
I eventually went up to my room after dinner to sleep since i whas really tired.
I kept wondering why i saw those emotions in her eye's.
sadness and anger, but mostly sadness...
I eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next day at school i made sure that i kept close to my brother and friend's,Diane and i became pretty close on one, or i guess two days.
Diane usually gave deathglares to students who where wispering about what happend two days ago.
"Hey Diane, c-can i ask you something?",i asked and she nodded.
"Why aren't the d-delinquint's exspeled, isen't what they do a-against the school rules?",She sighed and shook her head."The Delinquent's leader aka Meliodas and i guess his siblings..Are the kids from the princeple..He actually likes what they do for some reason.",She replied.
I nodded with sigh as we continued walking to class.
When i sat down i grabbed my notebook from my bag and my pencill aswell.
When the lessons started i proceeded to take note's.
But i coulden't shake off the feeling that someone whas watching me..
I decided to ignore that feeling for now though.
after some time lunch started finnaly, As me and Diane where walking to the canteen a girl came up to us.
She had Warm-grayish hair that whas tied into space-buns, Her eye's where closed but it seemed that she whas able to see just fine.
She had a Blue-flower hairclip in her hair and whas wairing the school uniform along with black flat's.
she whas wearing blue socks that went up to her knee's and matched her hairclip too.
She whas about the same lengt as me and Diane.
"Hey,can i have a word with you?I want to talk about what happend yesterday",She said to me before looking at Diane who proceeded to nod with her eye's shut.
I whas a bit scared since the first day of school wasen't the best.
She motioned me to folower her witch i did, but as we turned the corner she stopped witch caused me to do the same.
I jumped as i saw the person who made her stop whas none other then Meliodas himself.
"Mei, what are you doing?.",He said with a cold tone to the girl.
Mei looked over at me and motioned me to go back witch i did.
"I whas gonna talk about what happend yesterday.",Whas all i heard before i whas too far away to hear anything.
I quickly walked over to the table where my brother and the other's where sitting at.
"Hey Ellie, Did that girl do anything to you?",Ban asked as i schook my head and exsplained what happend.
King looked woried and Diane bit her lip, They seemed really woried.
I looked over my schoulder and saw Mei and Meliodas enter the room wich i sighed in reliëf as i saw no wounds or bruises on Mei's skin.
But what she did after shocked me a bit.
She went to sit with the delinquint's, And next to the one who beated me up..Evelyn.
I noticed that they enjoyed eachother company very much so i asumed that they where really close.
When i turned my head to look away i noticed a sertain Blonde stairing at me.
I flushed since i hated it when people who i diden't quite know bring their attention to me.
I looked away as fast as i could but i could still feel him staring at me.
I sighed in reliëf as the bell went after a minute or two.
The rest of the day whas pretty normal, As i whas walking home with Ban i still had that feeling that a sertain someone whas watching us.
No, Nobody cares where we live..right?
I looked back but saw nothing as i sighed in reliëf.
"Hey Ellie, are you good?~",Ban said whille proceeding to pat my head.
"Y-yeah i'm fine, ive just been a little nervouse you know?",I said whille he sighed and nodded.
As we got to our house i dashed to my room and flopped on the bed.
I whas so tired.
I decided to take a bath whille Ban made dinner.
I turned on the bathtub as i sriped and slidded inside the bathtub.
I kept thinking of what happend today.
(I wonder why Meliodas kept looking at me, and why i had that feeling that he whas mostly watching me..I wonder what he said to Mei.
I hope she's okay though, Why is Mei so close to Evelyn...I wish i had someone like that, I never wanted another realtionship since-
No, no, no don't think of that again Ellie, that's in the past)i sigh as i get out of the tub, dry myself and put my wet hair up in a messy bun, i wasen't in the mood to dry it just yet.
I heard Ban yell my name as i walked down the stairs.
He made some soup with meat on the side.
I enjoyed it, my brother can make any weird dish taste amazing.
"Hey Ellie, i need some advise..~",Ban said as i nod whille eating.
"I want to take Elain on a date, but not just any date, a date that she would remember the rest of her life..",He said in a slightly akward tone witch i giggeld to and started  giving him tips like:Be Original,Dress nicely but not too nicely,.. And the list went on as he listend to me with as serieus look smeered on his face.
I giggeld at it As i got up to clean the plate's.
I then dashed to my room and slipped in my pj's and crashed in the bed.
I driffted off to sleep asking the same quiestion in my head over and over again..

'When will i find someone like that?'

Well well that's it for this chapter folks.
I will try to do daily updates now but i can't promise that that's gonna always be the case since i have school and stuff.
Also i might add a sprinkle of gay magic in this story but i will keep my focus on the main ship here so don't worry.
Do you guy's want me to show a drawing of Evelyn and Mei?
so you have a clearer view.
don't worry they wont appear in most of the future chapters though.
have a nice day!