15.A talk

reader's P.o.v

It whas the next day, it whas suprisenly pretty sunny this morning, And birds where flying around the school.

As the group made their way to school, They emidiantly went to class much to Elizabeth's suprise.
But she diden't question it, for now atleast.
Diane whas keeping het company, Even though Diane really liked talking to Elizabeth, She knew that this whas only her part of the quote on quote mishion.

'Why won't the Captain just confess that he whas at least a little jelous, He diden't have to make a full-on mishion for it..',She thought to herself.
Elaine on the other hand really regreted trying to make Meliodas jelouse, Now she had to play a part of it aswell since she 'knew the most about it'.

Even Ban found it stupid, And he suspected there to be more to the mishion then exspected.
He whas his best friend!,He would most definantly know when something whas up.
"Yo cappy, Can i talk to ya for a bit?~",Ban asked his friend.

Right now the two Male's where walking around the school, There whas a free period so they spent it on crap, That's what Ban thought atleast.
"Sure!",Meliodas replied with a unusehuall  cheery tone, That only made Bans brow rise higher.
The two made it two the field and started their little chat.
"Look cap'n , Cut the crap..I know that you care about my sister and all but this?,This is just too much, something else must be goin' on ami rite?~",Ban said in a playfull tone but looking his friend straight in the eye's.

Meliodas looked at his friend dumbfounded.
He started too look around untill he spotted a hint of feathers near a tall bush, Just as he had excpected.
He then grinned at his best friend"I dunno what cha' talkin about Ban, You must have had too much ale last night",Meliodas replied with a chuckle.
Ban knew his friend whas lying, But knew that there must have been a reason for him to do so, so for now he just dropped it.
Once Meliodas and Ban split up to go to their classes, Meliodas knew that he had to tell his friend sooner or later of what's going on.

When he arived back to the classroom he saw a unpleasant sight.
The ginger in all his glorry whas talking,Or should he say flirting with his mate.
Diane whas trying to make him stop but diden't succeed since someone else tried talking to her aswell.
Meliodas whas pissed off, He let Arthur go without breaking anything, And he STILL tries to bring Elizabeth to his bed.

Meliodas approached them whille looking really pissed off, becouse well..He whas!
"Oh h-hey!Meliodas!I whas just talking to Elizabeth, right Ellie?",Arthur said whille looking back to Elizabeth.
"U-uh..R-right..",She responded, Meliodas sensed that his mate whas uncomftrebale.
But for the sake of the mishion he needed Arthur unharmed.

for now.

Eventually Meliodas tried to act like his normal self despise giving Arthur a cold look whenever he tried to flirt again, Witch diden't happen that often anymore and Meliodas wasen't complaining.
"Meliodas, Did you bring you're lunch with you today?",Elizabeth suddenly asked.
He had forgoten about it actually, since he had been too busy figuring out his 'mishion', He had forgoten to buy lunch whille walking to school.
"Nope, But i should be fine",He reashured her, She nodded hesitantly before turning her head back to Arthur since he had called her name.

Right now Elizabeth whas sitting down with Arthur across her desk standing up and her mate behind her who had his hands wrapped around her whille leaning his head over her shoulder.
"So Elizabeth!,Wanna have lunch with me today?",Arthur suddenly asked getting Elizabeth to flinch in suprise.
She whas just talking to Meliodas about something when he did.
She diden't want to be rude, But diden't want to risk anything either.