2.the Blonde Demon

Elizabeth's P.o.v

When he walked in i whas able to see more details about him.
He had Blonde messy hair,Whas wearing the boy's school uniform, He had a demon mark witch whas a circle with spikey edges and another circle in the center of it.
Now that i could see his eye's up closser, i saw that they where more Onyx then black.
He whas pretty short though.
I quickly looked away when he turned his head in my direction, Then he started walking towards the desk right next to me..

I whas having many chills down my spine as he whas getting closer..closer..and closer..Untill a girl with Brown hair floped on the chair next to mine.
I send a sillent 'thank you' to the godesses and watched as he turned away with a anoyed look on his face and sat a few desks away from us.
I looked at the girl but then noticed that she whas already looking at me, with a sweet smille.
"Hi!My name is Diane, I haven't seen you around here so i'm guessing that you're new..?"She said making the last word a bit longer.
i nodded with a small blush and said : "Y-yeah, I'm Elizabeth..N-nice to meet you",i said back with  a stutter and ended with a small smile.
Diane had Brown hair that whas tied up into two twin- pigtails with purple eye's.
she whas also wearing the uniform ofcourse.
She whas as tall as me so i asumed that she whas a human.
She leaned in closer and wisperd : "You're welcome for saving you from the captain of the Delinquent's",She said with a small chuckle that sounded a bit unsure.
(Wait wait wait..WHAT?!!Delinquent's?!!There are Delinquents in this school?!!
Isen't that not alowed?!,What if they hurt someone?!,What if their captain hurts Diane for sitting next to me?!,What if--)
I whas  sent back to reality when Diane started to wave infront of my face.
i fliched and almost fell off the chair.
I gave Diane the 'what on earth do you mean' Look.
She only sighed and said that she would talk to me about it later.
We had some small talk untill the teacher arived and told everyone to shut up.
After a whille it whas finally lunch and me and Diane walked together to the school Canteen.
When we got our food she sat me down at a table with her and said that 'it's time to spill'.
"Well, the Delinquent's are the most dangerouse people in our school,Most of them are demon's but some are not..There are 14 of them in total"She began exsplaining.
"They usually don't bother with you unless you're on their bad side, Most of the time people want to fight them but get atleast a broken bone or two in return."She continued."Capt--I mean the captain of them is called Meliodas, He isen't the nicest guy in this school..infact he is a huge pain in the ass if you get on his bad side.."She said with a small chuckle, For some reason that made me giggle.
"I advise you to stay away from them and try to avoid them.",She finishes.

I whas about to ask some questions but whas cut off when ban came busting in the Canteen with Elain on his back and a small boy chasing him around whille Ban whas running away from him.
Ban rushed up to our table and plopped Elain down on one of the chairs at the table whille he sat next to her still laughing, i hoped that he diden't get himself drunk again..The boy began shouting at Ban telling him to 'Get his unholly hands off his sister'.
"Wait you're her brother?",I asked as he turned to look at me whille nodding.
He intreduced himself as 'King' or 'Harlequin'.
King had short light brown hair with Brown eye's that fade to gold.
He whas also wearing the school uniform.
Apparently he and Diane knew eachother already, And before i knew it lunch whas over.
after another period we got notified that we could leave the school erleir for some reason that i don't remember.
As we where walking towards the gate i accidentily bumped into somebody.
The girl Flung over her shoulder and punched me right in the gut as my Brother and friend's where calling my name worried whille drowning into the crowd that whas forming.
I looked back at the girl and she looked really angry, Like realy realy angry.
That's when i noticed her eyes that where a deep shade of onyx, She had short black hair that stopped at her upper neck, And bangs that went in the Center of her face stopping at the tip of her nose, and a adhoge at the top of her head.
I asumed that her bangs where covering her demonmark.
She whas wearing the top of the school uniform and wore black shorts instead of wearing a skirt.
She wore black socks that went over her knee's and white flats.
"You little bitch, Way to piss me off when i'm already in a shitty mood",She yelled .

I whas shaking...