18.Good night rest

Reader's P.o.v

As the couple whas walking over to Elizabeth's house,Meliodas made sure that the coast whas clear.
He diden't want a creepy-ass archangel to be folowing them now would he?
He whas woried for his mate,Knowing that keeping her safe wasen't going to be so easy anymore, especially after that wholle drama with Mael.
Once they arived, Elizabeth noticed that Meliodas kept folowing her to the door witch she had opend by now.

"U-uhm Meliodas, You can go now..It's my house after all",She spoke with a soft smille"Oh, so you're trying to get rid of me?",Meliodas asked whille fake pouting and crossing his arm's.
"W-wa- N-no that's not what i-",Elizabeth stutter shaking her head back and forth"I'm just teasin' ya Ellie, Now let's go in!",Meliodas said cheerfully, Before Elizabeth could respond he had already walked in.
She sighed as she folowed him not long after And closing the door aswell,"So where's You're room?",Meliodas questiond looking around the house, Elizabeth kicked off her shoe's before answering.
"Uhm...Upstairs, the first door to the lef-",She got cut off by being scooped up and brought upstairs to her room.
Meliodas kicked the door open making sure not to break it, And closing it with his foot once they enterd.
He plopped his mate on the bed before looking around the room, Her room had a light-blue and white theme to it, Suddenly he spotted a book on her shelf..
'Demon mating season..huh',He thought to himself, Mentally smirking knowing that his mate whas interested in that topic.
Soon he plopped down beside her.
"Y-you know that my siblings won't be happy about this right?,Especially V-veronica ..",Elizabeth mutterd getting Meliodas to chuckle.

"Eh..It doesen't matter..Besides..",He cuts himself off by gropping her breasts.
"I don't think they would like to disturbe us~",He continued, Elizabeth whas red,like really really red since she whas in a room alone with Meliodas...AND He whas gropping her.
"M-meliodas!",Elizabeth wimperd.
He let go eventually and suggested playing the mobile game they liked so much, Witch Elizabeth agreed to.
They played the game for a good hour-even though Meliodas often teased Elizabeth by kissing-
but mostly gropping her.
Suddenly Elizabeth's door swang open.

"Oh good Princess you're here and...Cap'n?",Ban said whille leaning against the door, Only getting a 'mmm' in response, Meliodas kept his focus on the game.
"What the hell are you doin' here?",Ban asked, This time Elizabeth placed down her phone now looking at her brother and then at Meliodas who still had his phone in his hands, But had his focus on Ban this time.
"Someone had to keep an eye on her, Especially after the 'lunch incedint",Meliodas shrugged with a pokker face, Ban rolled his eye's and said that he whas making dinner and to come downstairs in about 10 minutes.
"Also cap'n, Don't fuck princess kay?",Ban added whille turning his back and about to close the door.
"I can't promise that~",Meliodas huskily replied getting a middle finger from ban in return.
As Ban closed the door, Elizabeth whas tomatoe red.
"Hmm?Mate is something wrong?You're face is hot..",Meliodas asked whille touching Elizabeth's face, Knowing far too well that she's blushing, But he just liked teasing her since he loved seeing her blush.
"Oh!Uhm..No i-i'm fine!",She quickly said whille waving her arm's infront of her chest.

He chuckled, She whas too cute he thought to himself.
He eventually wrapped his arm's around her waist, Keeping her close to him whille he snuggled into the crook of her neck.
He suddenly thought of Mael,How he wanted to take her from him,How he tried to get closer to her,How he tried to make her hate him..
He knew that Elizabeth would never do such thing, Especially since the two where soulmate's.
But it still made him concernd, The fact that Mael could just remove the mark and replacing it with his own by raping her made him groan.
Back in the hut,He still smelt the scent of an other Male aka Mael all over her, Ofcourse he had already coverd it with his own scent but still..He HATED Mael's scent.
His thoughts got cut off once he felt something warm brushing against his hair.
"Meliodas?,A-are you alright?",Elizabeth asked him whille slowely patting his head.
He snuggled deeper into her neck and sighed.
He decided that ha whas going to tell her about Mael here and now.
"Elizabeth...There's something you need to know about Mael.",Meliodas answerd, Whille moving his head back so he could look at her, She only nodded as he snuggled back into her neck.

He began to exsplain, How Mael whas one of the Archangels, How they have been enemy's since they knew eachother, How they planned on using her against him.
And even so..He coulden't find the words to tell her that Mael wanted to take her,Even the thought made him wanna blow up the wholle school let alone talk to someone about it.
To his suprise, Elizabeth diden't even try to defend Mael.
It made him smille, The fact that she trusted him without hesitation, But he knew that she would never hate Mael.
They where childhood friend's after all, And he coulden't change the that.
They shared memories togheter, As friends, As best friend's..And that's something he had to live with.
"Meliodas,Let's go eat alright?,Oh and does Ban know about him?",Elizabeth cut off his thoughts.
He pulled away from her neck and had a grin plasterd on his face.
"Yup!",He replied to her,She smiled as they got up and went downstairs.

Once they arived at the kitchen they where greeted with a sertain drunk sipping hid booze.
"Yo cappy,What took you two so long~",Ban asked with a cheeky grin"Welp,That's something for us to know and you to never find out",Meliodas replied with a pokker face as he and his mate both sat down infront of the plates already placed neatly on the table.
"Cap'n you beter pray that Vero doesen't come home,She will kick you're ass...Like really, She will~",Ban Said as he walked out of the kitchen.
Meliodas just shrugged as Elizabeth silently prayed for her not to come.
As the two finished they joined Ban in the living area, they watched some movies untill Ban passed out eventually.
Probably from the ale he had...Anyways either way..Elizabeth wonderd when Meliodas whas going to head home..His siblings must be woried.

"M-meliodas, when are you heading home?You're siblings must be woried..",Elizabeth asked her mate getting him to turn his head from the tv to her with a grin that went from ear to ear.
He suddenly got up and went over to her and picked her up, And then proceeded to walk over to her room.
"My siblings wont care, besides..I'm staying here~",He answerd eventually, Getting Elizabeth already red to turn redder as he plopped her down on her bed.
Not long after she got up and got some pj's.
She went to the bathroom making sure to lock the door before getting dressed.
Once she whas done she enterd her room again,She diden't see Meliodas anywhere do she asumed that he went to sleep in one of the guest room's.
When she whas about to plop on her bed,She instead got pulled into it.

It took a few seconds to realise that Meliodas whas laying beside her....Shirtless(Son of a-).
She became tomatoe red as she realised that her hands where against his rock-hard chest as his where wrapped around her waist.
The fimiliar 'Nishishishi' Came from his lips witch made her turn redder.
She soon realised that his eye's weren't black anymore, But emerald.
"Y-you're eye's...They're beautiful...You should show them more often",She eventually blurted out,Meliodas smirked at this as he pulled her closer to him.
He kissed her forhead, Telling her to get some rest.
Once she fell asleep,Meliodas wonderd about the book he saw on her drawer.
He looked over to it, Barely being able to see it in the dark as he sighed.
He knew that there would be a lot of false facts inside that book.
Currently he whas handeling mating season pretty well,If he haden't..Well let's just say...That Elizabeth's mark would have already been complete the first time he layed his eye's on her.
He whas content, But knew that this woulden't last forever.

His demon wanted to complete the rituall, And so did he..But he diden't want to force her.
She whas only 17!Losing her V-card whas a big deal for a person like herself,And Meliodas knew that far too well.
But still...She had to...er...mate with him before the season ended..Or else next year...It won't be so simple.
He looked over at her, She whas sleeping peacefully whille snuggled onto his chest.
He smiled,Knowing that he'd do anything to keep her safe,He knew that she would eventually need to become a mother.
But like he said before..She whas only 17, And getting pregnant at that age whas a REALLY BIG DEAL.
He sighed, Knowing that he himself wasen't ready to become a father just yet, He had to just pray that for her first time she won't get pregnant.

He had to find a selution to that problem, His current problems however..with Mael and stuff weren't great either.
He knew one thing for sure though..

That Mael wasen't going to get out of this battle unharmed.