20.he tried what?

reader's P.o.v

After Elizabeth rejected Mael, She felt bad ofcourse..Maybe she whas a bit too harsh on him..
She hoped that they could just forget that it ever happend and move on, archangel or not Mael is still her childhoodfriend.
And becouse of that he ment a lot to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth!!Over here!",Elizabeth snapped out of her thoughts and spotted Diane infront of the tree, waving at her.
King whas next to her, And whas probably not trying to pout since he did enjoy his alone time with Diane.
Elizabeth went over to them and sat down, As she pulled out her lunch she excpected atleast 100 questions from Diane, Instead she got...
"Spill,...Actually never mind",Diane said, She whas very curios, But from the look on Elizabeth's face she could tel that she diden't want to talk about it..atleast for now.
King gave Diane a quiestioning look, She returned a look of 'don't even talk about it'.

Elizabeth sighed as they began eating, She still felt like a horible friend..But she had to tell him either way, Besides she's already got a mate!And her feelings for Meliodas where really strong.
Still..She wanted her friend to be happy, As she silently prayed for him to find the love of his life soon.
"Heya princess~, sorry that whe're late, The old ass let us stay way longer then usuall",Ban suddenly spoke whille aproaching them with Elaine.
As they sat down Elaine told them  that they had a meeting at the hut at 8...Well she said it as"BH,thgiet".

Everyone nodded...except Elizabeth ofcourse since she whas still trying to understand everything...she did know that 'BH' ment 'Hut',But she had no clue what the rest of their 'code language' whas.
"But the captain diden't give us these orders since he's not here..And his siblings have disepeared too,Witch means that we're without a captain for the day..You know that you're not even a part from the delinquint's Elaine so why do you even think about hosting a meeting?",King asked crossing his arme's giving his sister a anoyed look, Elaine rolled her eye's in response.
"Geez don't be such an ass to you're sister, Since cappy is gone and so are his crappy siblings, that leaves me in charge, I am his best friend after all~",Ban said smirking at King who gave Ban the 'screw off' look in return.

"Speaking about em', Have you guys heard anything from cap'n?~",Ban asked in a singsong voice whille chugging down some ale he sneaked in the school.
"Nope, not even a breath",Diane shrugged.
Elizabeth whas starting to get really woried, Not like she already whas woried.
From how they sounded, They seemed oddly woried, As if they excpected to atleast get a tekst till now.
Elizabeth diden't know what she could do, Maybe she should call him again?,Maybe she should ask the commandments, Maybe-

Her thoughts got cut off by Ban spitting out his ale from something king told him just about now.
"Wait hold on..So she really went to meet that little ass?!,And most importantly you diden't stop her!?",Ban barked at king who just looked bored"B-brother, don't get mad at him!I-i insisted on meeting him..",Elizabeth confessed getting Ban to snap his neck towards her.
"Ellie what the f-!,Did that basterd do something to you?!!",Ban asked clearly woried
..Elizabeth shaked her head, and told her brother that it whas just a little chat between childhoodfriend's along with an appoligy for his behavior.

Diane chocked on air"HOLD ON, HE APPOLIGISED?!,Oh my lord...What an ass..whe probably diden't mean it though concidering that he tried to k-",She whas cut off by Elaine smashing her hands against Diane's mouth as she sushed Diane.
"He tried to do what?",Elizabeth asked, Now she had enough, They really where starting to treat her like a child at this point.
Diane gave Ban a look before he sighed.
"Princess, it's best if you don-","Ban, You guys don't have to hide everything from me, I'm not a child!,I'm 17 Ban!I'm not 10 anymore!,So just tell me already and get it over with..",Elizabeth eventually snapped, This shocked everyone including herself, This caused her to give her brother an apoligetic look.

Ban sighed"Well i guess you deserve to know, Although, Pleade don't tell cappy that we said anything since he usually doesen't want to be reminded of it.~",Ban said in a sing song voice getting Elizabeth to nod.
Diane coughed before continueing"Like i whas saying,Concidering that he tried to kill captain..I doubt that he ment that appoligy Elizabeth,..Trust me..Killing is a part from being in a group like this.Usually it's kill or be killed.",Diane finished getting Elizabeth to flinch.

She coulden't quite process the words she just heard, yeah she would understand beating up qnd stuff but killing?,It whas just so much to handle, But she knew that there must be a reason they killed or be killed.
She whas about to ask Ban but when she faced him she noticed that the group whas looking at something behind her, all having an angry aura serounding her.
She flinched as she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Hello Ellie, Let's have lunch together?",She heard Mael's voice drill in her ears, She whas still a bit shocked and even scared from Mael concidering that he litterly tried to kill the person she loved once, maybe even more time's then that, How would she know!

But she knew that she wasen't ready to talk to him at all right now.
Mael's hand whas suddenly slapped off of Elizabeth's shoulder.
"Hands off Ellie you ass!",Ban scollded getting ready to hit him again, Witch he did.
Mael diden't do anything since Elizabeth whas here, Yes she rejected him but feeling don't go away that easily ya know?
Whille Ban whas smacking Mael around, Usually missing since it whas easy for Mael to dodge them since he had pure white featherd wings,Elizabeth just stood still...Not knowing what to do in this situation, Her brother could get really hurt from this!But somehow only a few words made her stop.

'Mael wanted to kill Meliodas'

Even the thought whas horrible, She diden't know how she could handle that, loosing her soulmate at such a young age whas unbarreable.
Suddenly two strong arm's wraped themselfs around her, She instantly knew who it whas.

"Captain!You're back!",Diane cheered forgeting about the fight for now.
"Yup!",He replied whille nuzzeling hid nose in Elizabeth's neck.
He could sense thag she whas scared, But he wasen't sure from what or who.
"Let's talk about it later, M'kay Ellie?",He asked getting a nod in response,Even though he coulden't see her face, And he could still sense her being scared, He could tell that dhe whas smilling.
He let go of her..For now and walked over to the battle his best friend whas in.