4.Scent

Elizabeth's P.o.v

The next day at school,It whas quite to say the least.
No whispers, No rumors, Well except for Diane who whas talking to me it whas pretty quite.
"Hey Elizabeth, Is everything alright?",Diane asked slightly woried.
"O-oh yeah, it's just been awfully quite today don't you think?",This quition seemed to make Diane uncomfterble and she quickly changed the subject.
I rose a eyebrow at this but decided to ignore it eventually.

When it whas lunch time i whas walking to the canteen alone since it seemed like Diane wasen't around when the lesson's ended.
I whas lost in my own thoughts to be honest.
'Why has everyone been acting so strange?,Why had Diane been acting weird lately?,Why hasen't Ban talked to me since scho-'.
My thoughts where cut short when i tripped over something or more like someone.
I looked up and flinched as i saw who the person whas.

Meliodas in all his glory whas on standing infront of me.
Just when i whas trying to get up he leaned closer to me, our face's being inches apart.
I became red as a tomatoe and tried to ask what whas wrong but somehow i coulden't find the word's.
Just then he leaned closer to my cheek.
A small 'sniff' Whas heard before he snapped back up looking at me in what seemed lik shock for a second.
I whas so confused, I whas lost for words..But then it hit me.
'I bumped into the leader of the delinquent's!!,I'm in so dead.What do i do?More like what is HE going to do?!What if-'.
Suddenly a hand whas poking infront of me.
I looked up and saw That it whas M E L I O D A S.
I whas shocked to say the least and i just sat there and stared at his hands in awe.

"Are you gonna get up or what?.",Said his cold voice witch made me flinch.
I slowly placed my hand in his and pulled myself up.'soft',I thought to myself.
I let go of his hand when i got up.
"S-sorry!I wasen't paying attention!,I- P-please forgive me..",I stopped myself from saying 'Is there anyway i can make it up to you',witch would have been a pretty bad idea.
He chuckeld and said"No problem,....But",He said with a deep tone"Don't think that you're gonna get off the hook that easy,after school,soccer field or else you're brother gets it",He said with a Colder tone.
I fliched at the thought of having my brother hurt becouse of me.
I slowely nod ad he turned away and walked to the canteen.
I just stood there, I diden't know what whas going to happen.
I either stood there in shock, or fear.
After a minute i slowely walked towards the canteen and crawled towards my desk( not litterly ofcourse).
"Hey Ellie!Are you okay,Looks like you've seen a ghost",Elain suddenly said with a giggle witch i laughed at akwardly.
As the rest of the day went on i coulden't stop thinking about what whas about to happen today at the field.
as the last bell rang my heart dropped,It whas time to go.
I knew that i had to go or else my brother 'would get it',i Mentaly sighed as i walked towards the field slowely.
At first i diden't see anyone witch made me feel a bit relieved.
'Maybe he forgot about it?',I thought as i saw a garden witch beautiful cherry blosom trees next to the field.
I walked closer to the to admire them.

Suddenly two strong arms pinned me against one of the tries, it diden't hurt much but it whas enough to almost force my knee's to the ground.
Suddenly my crystal blue eye met two Onyx eye's.
"Well well you actually had the guts to come I guess you really care about you're brother,Huh?",Meliodas said as i just stood there frozen.
i mutterd:"W-why di-d you w-want to meet me h-here?",I studderd as i saw his lips curl up into a smirk.
"Simpel",He said"You must never leave my side at school from now on",He continued.
I whas confused but shocked.
'W-why did he want this?Whas he trying to show off or something?Wait does that mean-'"Apart from the bathroom ofcourse",He added witch answerd my question.
I knew that if i diden't agree that he would probably do something to Ban, So i sighed and said..
"A-alright,J-just...wh-why?",I said out of curiosidy.
"Eventually you will see.",He replied with a smirk witch made me slightly flusterd.
He unpinned me eventually and i exscused myself as quickly as i could.
I knew one thing from that day on.

This school life whas going to be interesting to say the least.