6. Big brother

Elizabeth's P.o.v

"Yo Cap-WHA ELLIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?!",Ban shouted.
"U-uh, S-sir Meliodas brought me here..",I mumbeld,I whas suprised that he understood me.
"Captain look i don't get this 'Mating season' stuff but it not okay to bring MY little sister here and FUCK HER.",I whas a little suprised, Mating season? I wonder what that is..
Meliodas however just chuckeld and had a grin on his face.
Before i knew it ban grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Meliodas.
Meliodas quickly had a anoyed exspresion and mumbeld something to himself.
Soon Ban draged me out of the hut and proceeded to walk back to the building.
"Hey Ellie,He diden't do anything 'weird' right?",Ban asked me.
I thought of when Meliodas grabbed my waist...my hand during class...And not to mention that he made me sit on his lap at the hut.
I burned up thinking about it, i told ban that he diden't do anything.
Ofcourse i felt bad for lying to my brother,But if i told him..Then i don't even want to think of his reaction.
I still felt Meliodas's gaze looking at me from behind my back, So he probably wasen't too far away.
Once we reached the building i wonderd what Ban whas doing at the hut.
"Hey Brother, Why where you at the hut..I mean, I whas told that no one other then the Delinquent's and the princeble knew about that hut...",I asked.
"That's something for me to know, and you to never find out~",He said in a sing song voice.
Even though he whas joking around alot, i coulden't help but feel as if he whas hiding something big from me..And since he diden't seem to be in the best mood especially after he saw me with Meliodas..I decided not to ask.
When we arived at the canteen lunch whas already over, i wasen't that hungry so i diden't mind.
Sudenly Diane came rushing over to me and crushed onto me, as if this whas the last hug she could ever give.
"OMG OMG ELIZABETH I WHAS SO WORIED, DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?I KNEW THAT THAT LITTLE PERVERT HAD SOMETHING ON HIS MIND!",She almost yelled.
I just giggeld akwardly and told her that he diden't do anything, Even though he did ,i just diden't want to hear Diane yell in my ear.
Soon Diane let me go and told me that we had to go to class.
Once we arived i sat in my chair and took a notbook and a pencil and got ready for class.
But once again...Someone sat next to me, And no it wasen't Meliodas NOR Diane.
It whas a guy with ginger hair and Mageneta eye's.
I looked at the door and saw Meliodas enter, As soon as he saw the guy next to me he looked as if he could kill him on the spot.
And if that already wasen't bad enough....He started talking to me.
"Hey!,My name is Arthur, I usually sit in the back but decided to sit here for a change..Elizabeth, Right?",He said with a calming tone.
"Y-yeah that's me",I responded.
I looked back at Meliodas, who proceeded to sit in the chair behind me, And Diane again infront of me.
I sighed and waited for the teacher to arive, i hoped he would soon since Arthur tried to start a conversation, i diden't want him to get hurt since i felt Meliodas's eyes on my back, And i woulden't be suprised if he also did the same for Arthur.
Finnaly the teacher arived and started teaching.
I whas taking note's carfully untill i felt my hair move.
I flushed as i heard a small chuckle from behind me.
Meliodas whas playing with my hair, Even though i would be lying if i said that i diden't enjoy it-
Wait hold up no no no, I don't even know him that well!.
I Mentally groaned at myself.
As soon as the last bell went off i took my notes and plopped them in my bag.
I soon noticed that Arthur whas about to say something, But got cut off by Diane.
"HEYY ELLIE,Wanna go to a café, Any day is fine with me!",She said as Arthur sighed an left.
I felt bad for him,Maybe he just wanted to be friend's.
After Diane sighed witch seemed like a sigh of relief i answerd with "Sure!I'm free on friday.Witch café?",I asked.
She whas about to answer until i felt a arm snake around my waist.
I fliched as i already knew who it whas.
I saw that Diane whas about to say something, but closed her mouth once she looked at Meliodas's face.
She looked back at me with a slightly wories look along with a smirk and handed me a paper.
I opend it and i saw that it whas her phone number, once i slid the paper in my pocket Diane went out of the room.
Not long after Meliodas too left dragging me along with him.
I felt a dark aura serounding him as he brought me into an empty halway.
He suddenly pinned me to the wall and looked me in the eye's.
I gasped as he did so.
"Elizabeth, i want you to stay away from that ginger kid.",He said in a cold tone.
Even so i wasne't scared of him, i actually wanted some answers this time.
"B-but sir Meliodas, I think that he just wants to be friend's.Besides i'm n-not really interested in him like that...",I responded.
"I know that you where not, But he whas.So stay away from him.",He siad with a colder tone then before.
I flinched as he came closer to me, still looking me in the eye.
"I-i...I understand..",I said..I first diden't realise that i sounded so..Well..'sad'..