12.discution

readers p.o.v

Once the school day ended, Elizbeth whas draged along with the others to go to the hut.
She whas woried to say the least..
Meliodas kept her awfully close to him after lunch.

She whas still trying to understand what whas going on.
As soon as everyone arives at the hut, most of the delinquints where there aswell, all except Evelyn.
Once they all sat down at the table, Elizabeth whas once again planted onto Meliodas's lap.

"Well well dear brother, what's the reason of you hosting a meeting today?,And i notice that you're keeping you're lovely mate closer to you then usuall, Does the meeting have anything to do with this?",Esterosa started talking.
Meliodas's hold on Elizabeth became a bit firmir, He did not like one bit of how his brother whas looking at what whas his.
He only nodded before turning to Elizabeth.

"Mate, someone want's to have a word with you.",Meliodas spoke, as soon as he did the door opend from the other room.
"Hey cap'n!What the hell!Hands off Ellie!",A fimiliar voice said.
Elizabeth whas pulled out of Meliodas's lap and whas now standing infront of...

"B-brother?",Elizabeth asked in dissbelief.

Ban only pointed at the door where he came from.
Elizabeth not knowing what else to do only obeyd.
As soon as Ban went in and closed the door behind him and Elizabeth Merlin began talking.

"The Archangels, They've began to make their move, not only stealing filles from captain's mate from the office, But also sending members to listen to our Librarry meetings.",She began"And not only that, They've been trying to folow us, trying to figure out what our routine's are so it's easier for them to strike for what ever they are planning.",She said with a frown.
"Oh, so that exsplain's why a weak godess has been folowing me around,they are sending their minnions to do their dirty work for them...How pathetic.",Meascula said with a amused voice, even though a sprinkle of annoyance whas in her eye's.
"Captain, can't we just kill them already, Isn't it the easiest way?",Galand asked slightly bored.
Meliodas shook his head,"If that whas the case we would have already have ended them a long time ago,But that's not the case.",Meliodas answerd making Galand frown"However, since they are starting to make some moves, let's start making our's.",Meliodas said with a small smirk on his face, The group whas now interested in what their captain had to say for them.

"You all will act as if you don't have a clue on what's going on, But switch you're routines daily..We don't want to blow the part just yet now do we?,Captain's orders",He then added.
Everyone said 'yes captain' except his brothers who only nodded.

Meanwhille, when Meliodas and the group where talking about strategie's they could use.
Ban and Elizabeth where having trouble speaking.

"Princess..There's something you need to know.",Ban started.
Elizabeth only stayed silent.
"The cap'n and i have been friend's since we went to Camelot highschool, We've been keeping our friendship a secret since it could attract enemies, what do i mean by that ya ask?Well, The group used to have a lot of enemies and still do to this day,And it would maybe bring me and even you in danger.",He spoke.

"I told the cap'n about you, Even though we diden't go to the same school, He still kept an eye on you when you walked by, i never knew why untill recently , cap told me about the ass sucking mating thingy...Princess..But even before that..I have been a part of the delinquint's,Well more like a secret member.
Barely any of the delinquint's knew me as i diden't know them either.",He then spoke before he paused.
"Look princess, I'm-","it's alright...",Elizabeth cut Ban off witch shocked him.

"I know that you where trying to protect me, Especially after that happend.",Elizabeth said with a calm smille.
"Does Meliodas know about it by the way?..",Elizabeth then asks as Ban shaked his head.
"It wasen't my place to tell em'I right?~",Ban said and Elizabeth Nodded giggeling a bit akwardly.

Once Elizabeth and Ban came back into the room where the rest of the group whas,Everyone whas already doing their own stuff since they just finished their group talk.
suddenly Elizabeth felt something on her butt.
"You've had you're talk Elizabeth?",Meliodas asked whille gropping her from behind, Elizabeth turned bright red as Diane jumped off her chair and kicked Meliodas away.

"CAPTAIN!!STOP BEING SUCH A PERVERT!",She shouted as Elizabeth stood there, still bright red.
Soon Ban punched Meliodas aswell as soon as he got up.
It diden't seem like He got hurt much though.

"So brother, do you think it's safe to go to our home now, It's getting dark and who knows what could happen since our situation right now isen't the best either.",Zeldris soon asks after Elizabeth sat down with Diane.
"Let's just stay the night i guess",Meliodas shruged"We have plenty of room for just a hut ya know?".

Everyone agrees, As Monspeet went into a room and came back with tons of sleepingbags.
Elizabeth whas suprised that he could carry them, for him on the other hand it whas like childsplay.

He flopped them down except two of them, He set those two up.
Some people groaned out of annoyance, They knew that he had a crush on Derierie even though she whas completely oblivious to it.
Everyone of the delinquint's took a bag and set it up.

Elizabeth soon realised that there whasen't a bag for her, Just when she whas about to ask Ban to share with her, Esterosa spoke"Hey Elizabeth, Looks like you don't have a sleeping bag, You can use Mine..",He said but instead of getting up, He just lifted the Blanket and diden't budge, Clearly motioning her to sleep next to him.

Elizabeth felt uncomftrebale,This guy gave her the chills since she's met him,"U-uhm..N-no thank you I-i'm going to share a bag with-","She's sharing one with me.",She whas cut off by Meliodas, As he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Esterossa looked anoyed, But diden't say anything.
Yes, he whas a pervert much like hid older brother, But he whas no fool, He diden't want to loose his life to this.
But that diden't mean he had given up on his desires just yet.
yes, It whas suicidal to try and steal his brother's mate
but lust got the better of em'.(he thirsty, esta get some water-)

Elizabeth soon realises that she's still in her uniform and looked around seeing what the others where wearing.
Some of them still had their uniform on whille others diden't.
The demon's who did not have their uniform's on just used darkness to cover themselfs, whille some boys just sat there in their boxers.
Diane diden't have her uniform, But she apparenly had a nightgown in her bag witch she used and Merlin..Well she just teleported herself home.
She left once the meeting whas over.

Elizabeth soon asked Diane if she had another nightgown.
"Sorry Ellie,I don't, Maybe you could ask Meliodas since he come's here all the time afterall.And it's not the first time we stayed in the hut so maybe there are some nightgowns laying around since Evelyn joines us sometimes..",Diane answers, Elizabeth nodds and thabks her friend for her addvice.

little did she know, That her mate already knew this would happen and a perverted smirk apears on his face as he watched her creep up to him.

Alright, another update coming today >:3
till then i hope that yall liked this one for now :,3

I'ma start adding more drama soon though