11.Archangels

readers P.o.v

When Elizabeth went to go look for books,The others where already inside the room.
Meliodas did not like the idea of his mate being alone, Especially since people could use her against him.
"Well well captain, it seems like you and you're mate are verry close even when only a week went by, Does it have to do with the mark?",Merlin suddenly asked, She whas interested in the demon mating season, since it was pretty close.
She did indeed read books about it, but she wanted to know how a actuall demon thought of the season.
Meliodas just shruged"Nope, not at all,Our mate's are our soul mate's Merlin.",Meliodas answerd without any concerns.
"And yet, If other demon marked her, What would have happend then?",Merlin asks, This got Gowther to look up from the book he whas reading, King and Diane where still busy showing eachother some pictures from their phone's.
Meliodas stayed sillent for a bit,"Elizabeth would have most likely been raped, and even if that's not the case then she has to live with someone she doesen't love",He answerd with a poker face.
"Captain,How are you sure that she's your's?",Gowther suddenly asks,"She is.",Meliodas emidiantly responded.
He knew that Gowther wanted an exsplenation sooner or later, but he had the feeling that he already knew.
Much like Merlin,Gowther whas no fool, Those two did have a sister and brother- relationship after all.

Even so, Meliodas still Mentaly growled at what Merlin asked.
'what would have happend if another demon marked her then?'.
Her voice echoed through his mind.
Even the thought of Elizabeth being claimed by somebody else other then him put him on edge.
She whas his.
And only his.
nobody else's.
Soon there whas a quite 'Bang' outside the room.
"Captain, i sense magic having been activated.",Gowther said.
Everyone shot up, especially Meliodas.
The group saw Elizabeth not too far away from the door, looking at a book that seemed to have fallen.
"Mate.Looks like you're done, now come here~",Meliodas said witch made Elizabeth look at him a bit woried.
She slowely creeped towards him as he scooped her up.
Meliodas mentally sighed in relief, knowing that nothing had happend to his mate.

He already knew that that book whas pushed by someone's magic,They where planning to do something with Elizabeth once she approached it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"Captain,it's The four archangels.",Merlin began to speak, Her smirk turning into a frown.
"Go on.",Meliodas told her, Elizabeth diden't know who these archangels where, But she had a feeling that they where no good.

Merlin began speaking,"They've found out about Elizabeth, They've already been stealling her filles from the office.
I have a feeling that they're planning something Big captain.",Merlin spoke as Meliodas let out an anoyed 'tisk'.
Elizabeth flinched, she whas suprised and even creeped out.
Meliodas noticed this and took her hand, rubbing his thumb in circels on it.
They where about to continue talking before Gowther raised his hand.
"Captain, i hate to break this conversation, since it whas going to be great to observe, but i sence someone close by, And i don't think that we like them since they give off a powerfull unknown aura.",Gowther said with no emotion what so ever.
Meliodas only nodded before pointing his 3 fingers towards the door.
Everyone nodded,except Elizabeth who whas looking at everyone with a confussed exspresion.
Before she could ask, Meliodas plopped her off his lap, and re-activated his demon mark before wrapping his arm around Elizabeth, pulling her close to him.
The group started walking towards the hallway from the Library.

The rest got up as well, and where walking up to the door now as the two folowed.
Elizabeth still turned a bit red since she whas so close to Meliodas, but whas mostly woried.
She had no idea what whas going on!

Meliodas on the other hand knew what could happen, their group and the archangels have been pretty bad enemies for as long as he could remember.
And them knowing about Elizabeth so soon whas already bad enough,It woulden't be good if she got involved in all their stuff.
But he knew that she had to know eventually, for her own good.

He still whas woried though, not only from what the archangels would do to her..But also afraid of himself hurting her when that time come's.

Meliodas rememberd that they haven't really aten anything other then information, He opened his bag and grabbed a sponge cake that he got from the baker.
Meliodas gestured the cake infornt of Elizabeth that caused her to look at it.
"Mate, you need to eat.",He spoke"O-oh!,N-no need Meliodas!I can't possibly eat you're food!";Elizabeth answerd shaking her head.
Meliodas just kept the cake infront of the girl, And she knew that she had no choice but to accept.

She took the cake and began eating,This made Meliodas a bit relieved.
"I-i'm..sorry for eating you're food..Meliodas..",Elizabeth then said looking down after finishing thr cake.
"I'm not hungry, besides..I will have my lunch later~",He said in a husky tone.

"CAPTAAAIIIN, QUIT BEING A PERVERT!!WE HAVE TO HEAD TO CLASS C'MON!",Diane said suddenly apearing infront of the two.
Elizabeth giggled whille Meliodas gave a small 'tisk'.

When they got to class, Meliodas emidiantly froze..Making Elizabeth stop aswell.
Elizabeth looked down at Meliodas"M-meliodas,Is something wrong?..",Elizabeth asked.

He diden't answer, instead he walked over to a seat that whas suprisenly far away from Elizabeth's usuall seat and took her along with him, and sat down.
Just as Elizabeth whas about to go to the seat next to his, he pulled her onto his lap.

Elizabeth turned cherry red "M-meliodas..We are in class!W-what if-",She whas cut off by him nuzzeling into her neck,But still staring at something or rather someone.
Much to Elizabeth's suprise,Diane diden't do anything, She just sat down beside them and too started staring at what meliodas whas staring at.

Elizabeth looked in their direction and saw a guy sitting down next her seat.
He had black hair that went down to under his shoulders, and Closed eye's.
She whas slightly woried since she's never seen any of them act this way around anybody, even around Arthur..

Suddenly Meliodas turned his head to Diane, wich she returned.
"BH, Over , repeat",Whas all he said before Diane nodded and started saying what he had said to her to King who whas sitting next to her.

Elizabeth whas woried, but she decided to stay quite about it for now.
Meliodas nuzzled into her neck and started breating in her scent.
It calmed him down, a lot in fact.
He just sat there with his mate in his arm's, keeping her close as she whas taking note's.

He knew that he whas going to keep her on his lap more often as the sick pervert he is.