13.why did she lie?

Readers P.o.v

As Elizabeth walked over to Meliodas, He gave her an innocent look and asked if everything whas alright.
"U-uhm...M-meliodas,Does you're sister have any extra nightgowns laying around?..",She ask's, almost sounding like a whisper.

He chuckles and grabs her hand and pulls her to a room.
"Don't fuck here!We are here too remember that",Whas all they heard from Derierie before Meliodas closed the door.
Elizabeth still became a bit red though, Once she saw a closet she sighed in relief, but that diden't last too long.

Once Meliodas opened the closet there where only clothes for male.
"Sorry, Ev already took all her clothes back to her place, So i guess you could use this one..",He said whille motioning a oversized shirt of his to her.

She blushed, knowing that this whas most likely not going to cover as much as she wished for.
Eventually She took it from his hand's and walked to the bathroom that whas conected to that room, She whas DEFINANTLY not ready to dress infront of him.
Once she slipped out of her uniform, witch she neatly follded.
She put the shirt over her undergarments.
The shirt barely went over her hips and she knew that she had to be carefull not to trip.
The shirt also clearly showed her mark witch whas not really going to be a problem she thought.

Once she came out, Meliodas jumped on her and started gropping her chest.(He's still Meliodas after all-)
"M-meliodas!!",Elizabeth whisper shouted,Once he got off of her, with a widde smirk he checked her out from head to toe only making the already red girl redder.
"I like this look Elizabeth, you should wear it more often..that is ofcourse when were alone~",He sais with a husky voice, Ofcourse this made Elizabeth pretty red, really red actually.

She only then noticed that Meliodas whas only wearing his boxers,And DAMN, He had some nice abs.
"If you wanted to check me out you should have already asked~",Meliodas then said in his husky voice, Elizabeth snapped back into reality and looked away with succecfully letting a small 'eep' out.

Meliodas only chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and started walking towards the door.
He walked a bit infront of her though since he diden't like the idea of his mate being this much exsposed infornt of other demon's then him, especially Esterosa.

As they walked out of the door, Elizabeth felt as if her every move whas being watched, yeah she whas really exsposed infornt of 14 people,If you include Meliodas.
But the aura felt off.

As they got to their bed, Meliodas emidiantly pulled the covers over both him, and especially his mate.
"remember, No fucking eachother.",Derierie reminded them.
Elizabeth turned a bit red and Meliodas just smirked.
He snuggled closer to his mate to take in her scent, Why? Well he whas trying to controle his rage for his younger brother Estarosa, who currently whas checking out his mate way to much for his liking.

"Esta, keep you're eyeballs in check.",Meliodas eventually snapped making his younger brother look up at him.
It stayed sillent for a whille, a semi- dark aura serounding them.
"How about we play a game!",Diane suddenly said, she whas trying to lift the mood up.

Almost everyone disagreed so she scratched that plan pretty quick.
Soon they started talking about their future, and if they had plans for it.
Elizabeth found everyone's vision interesting, some saw positive, whille others diden't.

Her thoughts where cut off by something moving up her thigh.
She blushed hard as she realised that it whas Meliodas doing a little..'exsploring'?(with his perverted thoughts)He began to move his hand up and down from her thigh,to her waist.

Elizabeth bit her lip to keep in the moans, Meliodas eventually pulled away and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.
"Nishishi..I guess well have to continue this another time, You're tired mate, get some sleep.",He declared, She whas still a blushing mess but nodded before laying her head in the pillow.

She quickly drifted off to sleep afterwards.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It whas after the next day of school when Ban and Elizabeth finnally went home.
Once theh arived they ate dinner and had a nice chat before Elizabeth went upstairs to her room.

Elizabeth's P.o.v

Once i enterd my room i flopped on the bed, i diden't have any homework to do so i basically whas free for now, and Diane's slumber part would begin over 2 hours.
I mentally groaned and proceeded to get up and slip into a sweater and a black skirt.
I again plopped myself on the bed when i rememberd...

'The book..Maybe i should read it now'

I soon got to my backpack and took one of the two books out.
I opend it and started reading more about the season.
Apparently from what ive read..

'Demon's and vampire's mating season is mostly the same but with slight diffrences.
For exsample, A demon is verry possive and protective of their mate's whille a vampire doesen't worry about it too much.
The reason for that is is that no energy is created that could atract enemies, They, unlike demon's have a particulair blood-bond when they mark a mate.
Even though it's still not fully exsplained, It's something that many people would have wanted to know.'

I keep on reading further and further into the book untill my heart dropped when i read:

'When a demon's mark their mate within the season, the chances are low of them wanting to produce a child during that year's season.However, Next season the chances of producing a child are increased by 25%, the reason for this is still not exsplained.And resisting it is nearly impossible.'

I stayed there for a minute, reading it over and over again to make sure that i wasen't mistaken but i wasen't..
'No no no, i can't get pregnant next year, i'd only be 18..I still want to go tl collage, and get a job before getting kids....Oh no this is bad...What do i do...Elisabeth calm down...Maybe there is a selution to this..maybe you could ask Merlin about it..Why did Evelyn lie to me about something this important!This wasen't a few years, it whas one!...oh god..'
I kept thinking things over and over again untill i whas cut off by my phone ringing.
I picked it up and realised that it whas Diane.
'Hey Ellie!Are ya still coming or what?',I quickly realised that 2 hours had already gone by"OH nooooo, ill be there in a second timd flew by.mk.bye!",I ended the call before dashing to get my things ready And quickly rushing out the door.

Now on my way to Diane's house...