9.Exsplain

Reader's P.o.v

It whas around 6 pm when Elizabeth made it home, she should have been home at around 4pm.
When she enterd her house Ban whas already sitting on the coutch waiting for her, As if he had exspected her to be late.
Elizabeth sighed and slowely slipped out of her shoe's and proceeded to walk over to the coutch and sit down.

"Well?..Why were you late AGAIN?",Ban asked in a rough tone.
"W-well, Diane wanted to show me something so i- uh came a little late..",she lied, even though a part of it whas true he diden't buy it.
"Are you lying to me?",Ban asked and Elizabeth flinched witch answerd his question for him.
"The truth, Princess..",Ban looked het dead in the eye.
How whas she going to answer him,There whas no way that she whas going to say that she went to that hut.
But she knew that Ban whas going to find out sooner or later anyway.
"E-ehm...W-well..I kinda went to that hut...?",Elizabeth tried to not sound scared bit failed horibly.
"YOU WHAT?!",Ban screamed"Ellie,WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING THERE",Ban freaked out, Even though Elizabeth exspected it she never really wanted it to happen.

"W-well..Meliodas brought me there..He said that someone whas going to exsplain mating season to me..",she blurted out, At this point she realized that she had mentioned mating season since Ban looked pale.
"Hold on...That basterd diden't mark you did he?",He asked Elizabeth who had no idea of how to respond but she just slowely nodded.
"Oh captain is gettings HIS ASS KICKED TOMAROW",Ban shouted,he whas talking to himself..again.
"Captain...?",Elizbabeth asked in a quiestioning tone as Ban just glared at me.
"That's none of you're concerns right now,Now why the hell diden't you tell me this before?!",Ban barked.
Elizabeth just sat there not knowing what to respond.
She just got up and started speed walking to her room even when
she heard Ban shout her name.

She closed the door and locked it just in case,She wasen't looking forward to another fight any time soon.
She rubbed her tempels with her fingers and tried to think of ways to calm the raging brother down.
She decided to just skip dinner today,instead eat the snacks she had left in her bag.
She changed into her pj's and sat on her desk doing homework.
Once she whas done she plopped on her bed and opened her laptop and grabbed the snacks eating them whille watching netflix.

It whas 11pm by the time she decided to go to sleep.
She closed her laptop and placed it on her desk next to her.
She thought about the things of mating season.
No matter what she wanted, she whas going to have a child in a few years.
Her thoughts never crossed her mind of becoming a mother, She thought that she whas going to have 0 kids.
And yet here she is, thinking about it.
She wondered if she should talk to someone other then demon's.
She honestly whas relieved that it would take a few years until that she could get pregnant.
She whas wayy to young, only 17
Maybe she could read some more info about it.
With that she drifted off into dream land.

little did she know,That life had many suprises for her.

Elizabeth's P.o.v

When i woke up it whas sathurday.
Me and Diane decided to go today instead of yesterday since we where at the hut that day.
I quickly hopped in the shower and washed my hair, After i went out and dried myself.
I looked in the mirror.
There whas me staring right back myself,but that's when i noticed that the mark whas clearly visible.
I grabbed a chocker and wrapped it around my neck and brushed my hair before putting it in a ponytail.
After that i went out and slipped into a white dress that went down to above my knees,with no sleeves.

After that i plopped my phone in my bag,my charger and my walet and went downstairs.
I whas about to put my shoe's on when..
"Where the hell do you think you're going?",Ban said behind my back.
"Breakfast, i'm going with Diane to the nearby café.",I answerd whille looking behind my back.
"Ellie, You better not be going to that son of a demon, becouse if you do you and i are gonna have a big problem",He said,I knew that he whas dead serieus.
I'm even suprised he let me off the hook so easy.
"understood big brother!,Have a good day!",I said whille walking out the door.
Honestly i coulden't really blame Ban for acting like this.
I came home late twice, without a exsplenation.
I should give him something as a appoligie..

Once i arived at the café, Diane whas already sitting at on of the tables waving at me like crazy.
I came and sat down, We talked a bit before the waiter came to take our orders.
Once we said our order's Diane looked at me with excitement as if she whas excpecting something from me.
"Spill",She said,I blinked twice confused"W-what do you-","Something happend during lunch,So what happend?",She answerd cutting me off.
I rememberd the events that happend with Arthur and Meliodas.
I sighed, i needed to tell someone about it.
Soon i exsplained everything to Diane, about what whas happening to me.
I told her about Meliodas, Ban's reactions, Arthur and what evelyn had told me.

"Hold on...So..You are DESTINED to have a child even if you don't want to?",She asks getting me to nod akwardly.
"Well...That sucks ass...Maybe there is a way to prevent it from happening? Like when you're not ready to have a kid yet, or if you don't want one.But..did she also mention howmany years?...",She asks"No,not at all,she just said a few years.",I reply.
"Maybe that's a good thing,She probably is talking about 8 years or so, or atleast when you're above 21.",She replies as if reliefd.
When our order's finnaly came we talked whille eating our toasts peacefully.
"Hey Diane, i-i don't want to get too personal b-but what race are you?",I ask her.
"Giant",she shruged"But i take in pills to keep me small.",She then added.
After we ate went to go shopping, ofcourse i teksted Ban this time along with a selfie to tell him that ill be home later then excpected.
We had a really nice time!
Diane even told me about her seceret crush on king.
I giggled when she did and told her to confess soon.
The day whas filled with laughter and joy...

reader's p.o.v

meanwhille....

Arthur got pinned to the wall by a guy with red eye's.
"From what captain had told me, You tried to do fuck my sister diden't you?.",He said whille loosening his grip around Arthurs neck and dropping him to the floor.
"P-please...I just n-needed help with my ho-homework..",He replied.
"Homework my ass, It's the begining of the year smartass, you need to be in primary school if you already need help with homework on the fucking 5th day of school.",The other replied while giving Arthur a kick.
"I-i- uhhhh.....P-please d-don't kill me!",Arthur replied terified, Yes he whas planning on doing some funny stuff with Elizabeth but if she refused then he would let her go,He diden't really deserve this..Heck he diden't even know who this 'captain' whas.

Just when The red eyed person whas gonna reply,Another voice came from behind him.
"oh you're not going anywhere just yet..",He said.
Arthurs eye's widend as he saw Meliodas in all his glory smirking at him.
"We are gonna make sure that you wish you never even noticed her.",He said before everything went black for Arthur.

-Timeskip-

"Yo captain,why did you let him go after that ,Are you sure he's not gonna snitch?",The red eyed asked.
"tisk,Not a chance,Besides..He will regret if he does..Ban",He replied with a smirk.
"well now that whe're done here, how about we get some vanya, My treat",He then added with a grin.
"Awh hell yeah!!",He said with a amused face witch made Meliodas chuckle.
"Race you to the taverne!",Meliodas then said whille sprinting out of the room, not long after Ban followed.
"You cheater!",He yelled at Meliodas who whas a few meters ahead of him.

Both acting as if they just haden't beaten the crap out of someone.

It whas like a daily task to them after all.