21.return

Reader's P.o.v

Meliodas started approaching Ban and Mael once he calmed down his mate a bit, He had no idea why his best friend whas fighting their enemy.
It would only stir up more problems for them, And he whas sure that Ban whas well aware of that.
'So why?' The demon thought to himself.
But his questions could wait, First he had to help his comrade.

Meanwhille Ban on the other hand whas getting really pissed, He knew that this damn creature whas only doging since Elizabeth whas here.
Heck,The godess would be blasting sunshine all over Ban if it wasen't for his sister.
Ban knew very well what the godess whas planning, Trying to get Elizabeth on his side.

Even though she would most likely not betray them, concidering that he whas her brother and her frikin soulmate whas on their side aswell.
But still it pissed him off,since..
"Y'know that Ellie isen't 13 anymore, Just becouse she's you're childhood friend doesen't mean that she will always go to you're side..You should know that of all people by now~",Ban taunts with a smirk as he stops wasting his time, throwing punches at air instead of Mael.
This caused Meliodas to stop walking, And just stand there and watch...Well he first went back to his mate and sat down, cuddeling her up.
He could hear everything clearly, He whas a demon afterall.

"I know she's not 13 anymore, she has grown up into a lovely lady, But she can't be hanging around monsters much like youreself.",Mael answerd in a monotone voice"Y'know that you basicaly called me a monster dumbass..Ellie is my sister witch means that you-","E-Elizabeth has pure blood u-unlike you!",Mael cut Ban off stuttering, Ban found it amusing that the archangel could barely come up for himself in just a plain argument.
He wasen't that big of a nut to crack afterall.
"C'mon mop head, We all know that you're not atacking since she's here..And i'm pretty sure that you diden't want to ONLY have lunch with her alone just now ami rite?~",Ban sang again well aware that Meliodas could hear him, He just wanted to tease his friend a lil whille also death staring a sertain archangel.

Just as he felt Meliodas's demon aura grow, Someone approached the situation.
"Rueduciel has called for a meeting, Don't waste you're time on such fools Mael.",A female godess placed her hand on Mael's shoulder getting him to sigh.
"I see Nerobasta.",Whas all he said before they walked off.
Ban just stood there disepointed, He realy whas in the mood to see Mael getting his ass kicked.
Oh well..Today whas just not that day.

Once Ban came back he amiddiantly plopped back down next to Elaine and started drinking again like nothing happend.
Ban knew that Elaine told Meliodas about the meeting-thingy already since he saw her glance over at the mini forest a couple of times.
Meliodas though...
He whas mad, Not as mad as he usually would be if he heard that, Having his mate in his arm's whas really helping him out.

But one thing whas for sure, He whas going to need an exsplenation from his friend's and his mate soon.
Elizabeth calmed down completely not long after Meliodas came back and sat down..witch would have been about 10 minutes ago.
She tried to get out of his grasp so she could have some girl talk with Elaine and Diane but he diden't let go, Elizabeth pouted as he pulled her closer to him if that whas even posible.

He smired as she faced him with a pout.
He only nuzzled his nose against her cheek in response.
"Geez,get a room you two..",suprisenly it whas king who interupted them,Or should i say..interupted Meliodas.
Meliodas groaned as he let go of his mate, Elizabeth crawled over to Diane and told her that they needed to talk.
The girls only nodded as they got up and went somewhere to talk, Diane made sure that they where out of hearing range especially out of Meliodas's.

"Alright, now spill",Diane stated, excided but woried at the same time.
Elaine nodded in agreement before facing Elizabeth.
"W-well..You know that i went to the roof to talk to Mael..",Elizabeth began getting Diane to nod and Elaine to choke on air.
"Ellie YOU WH-","Shh we will talk about that later, Now Elizabeth?",Diane cut off Elaine.
"S-so he first appoligised for what happend during lunch last week...But then he-he uhm...Confessed h-his feelings...Towards m-m-","HE WHAT!!?",This time Diane cut off Elizabeth whille Elaine just stood there, As pale as snow.
"Okay-okay,So uhh...What did you say?",Diane then asked still in some shock.
"I told him that i diden't like him like that anymore...",Elizabeth answerd getting both girls to sigh in relief.

"One thing is for sure...If Meliodas heard this Mael would be dead,No joke",Elaine mumbeld getting Diane to nod.
"S-so uh...Should i tell him then?,B-but i don't want Mael getting hurt becouse of me..",Elizabeth asked a bit woried for her childhood friend.
"Look...If he asks just tell him..Even if you don't he will find out one way or another..And besides, Hurting the Archangels is something commen to be honest so don't worry too much..",Diane sighed getting Elizabeth to nod.

Not long after the girls went back to the boys, They later learned that the meeting whas canceld for some reason.

~time skip~

Once school ended, Elizabeth found herself in her room playing some game's on her computer....

Aaand her mate whas just huging her from behind.
Well anyways..Mating season whas slowely starting to get out of hand for our dear demon.
Yes, He whas handeling it wayy beter then excpected.
But thing's won't stay that way forever.
He whas slowely but surely getting more... thought in his head.
He tried to ignore them the best he could, But it whas hard.
"Meliodas?",Elizabeth asked getting a 'hmm' in reply.
"Where were you today, I whas woried..",Elizabeth asked whille slowely putting away her computer.
"Don't worry about it, Just a meeting with my siblings that's all",He shrugged before gropping her.

"You missed my hand's on you're body so soon~?",He asked with a perverted grin on his face.
Elizabeth, beet red at this point coulden't respond properly.
"T-that's n-n-not wh-what i m-ment!",She blurted waving her arm's back and forth.
Eventually he stopped gropping...For the time being atleast.
It whas getting pretty late so they both went to sleep, But Meliodas coulden't.
Why?..Well, The demon whas pretty woried.
Yes, He did have a meeting with his siblings.
But,He knew that they diden't only just talk, he knew that Ban whas going to ask about his absents sooner or later.
And he wasen't in the mood for that at the moment.

The meeting whas about the Archangels, And what they're planning, But at the same time they all had to go on a mission for a reason that i'm not telling ya yet ;D.
But anyways, It whas importand since he litterly needed to leave Elizabeth alone at school that day witch he almost refused to do so.
He eventually agreed after hearing what the mission whas about.
Still...He whas sure that he missed something special today, Concidering the fact that an sertain Archangel had asked her to eat Alone .
The thought still pisses him off, But he took a few deep breaths and stopped thinking about it eventually.

Little did he know, that that Archangel wasen't the only person he had to be carefull for..