7.The Delinquent's

Elizabeth's P.o.v

Even when the lessons started, Meliodas just kept leaning on my shoulder.
Ofcourse chuckles and whispers could be heard all around the room untill the teacher smacked a ruler in their palm.
Once the teacher did that the wholle room whas silent.
Whille the teacher continued teaching, Meliodas just played with a strand of my hair.
"S-s-sir M-meliodas, Shoulden't y-you be taking note's?..",I whisperd in his ear.
"Nah I already know about this stuff, besides....i'd rather tease you~",He wisperd back in my ear and blew in it afterwards witch made me blush like crazy.

Little did i know at the time, That someone whas watching us carefully.

I noticed that the teacher wasen't doing anything about Meliodas's behavior towards me, but then again he is the leader of the delinquint's And the son of the princeple.
As soon as the bell rings for lunch, Diane scoops me in my arm and drags me to the canteen.
I knew that i had to head to the Janitor's closet after eating, So i had to make up some kind of exscuse.
When we got our food we plopped into our seats and started chatting.
After i whas done, I told everyone that i had to do 'women stuff'.
They all let me go without asking anything, even though it wasen't even that time of the month for me.
I whas heading to the closet witch whas a few hallways ahead of me, When i suddenly heard someone shout my name from behind me.
I turned around and saw Arthur waving at me, I waved back akwardly and tried to walk a bit faster.
Even so he soon catched up to me.
"Hey Ellie!,We haden't had the chance to talk propperly.So how are you?",He asks,I knew that even if i reach the closet that Arthur won't leave me alone so i whas silently panicking"O-oh U-uhm..great!,yeah great!",I answerd.
"Oh that's nice to hear, Well i whas wondering if you could help me with my homework this evening?",He asked me in a sweet voice, Even so his eye's told a different story even though i coulden't really put my finger on it.
"O-oh,U-uh..I'm not sure if i have time then!",I blurted out witch ended up giving him a dissepointed look.
"C'mon please Ellie?,It would mean alot to me!Please Elizabeth i really need help, Plea-","Oh..Here you are Elizabeth.",He got cut off by a fimimiar blonde walking towards us who diden't look that happy.
"I'm sorry to interupt but i need to talk to Elizabeth about something",Meliodas said with a cold voice, As i slowely walked towards him.
Arthur sighed and and nodded before we walked away.
Once me and Meliodas arive at the closet, He locked the door and looked back at me.
"Diden't i tell you to stay away from him, Mate?",He said with a soft voice, I knew that he wasen't trying to make me uncomftrebale Witch i really appreciated.
"I-i'm sorry...He just...Walked over to me and started talking whille i whas heading here..",I answerd whille looking at my shoe's, I felt a bit guilty,Maybe if i got out of the canteen sooner, i would have made it here without talking to Him."What did he ask,Mate?",Meliodas asked in a concernd voice, as he came closer to me.
I on the other hand whas still staring at my shoe's"H-he asked me to h-help h-him with h-his himework th-his evening..I..I tried to reje-reject the best i c-could b-but he kept t-trying to push me...Until you came..",I told him, At this point i whas already a sobbing mess..I whas someone who cried easily afterall.
Soon i felt two hands cuping my cheeks whille rubbing my tears away with his thumbs.
Whille sowely lifting up my head to look at the owner.
"It's alright My Elizabeth, It wasen't you're fault..I will make sure that something like this never happens again..Alright?",Meliodas spoke in a reashuring voice.
He pulled me into his Embrace and it calmed me down almost emidiantly.
I just coulden't help but, Love being in his arm's.
Soon He leg go, But now he had a perverted look on his face.
"Buut...You diden't stay away from him..witch means that i get to give you a punishment~",He then said with a Husky voice as he slowly pinned me to the wall.
My face started to burn up pretty bad and closed my eye's for a second in hope's to calm it down.
Soon i felt something Soft being placed on My lips.
My eye's opend and widdend as i saw Meliodas Kissing me.
I Eventually kissed back and close my eye's.
It whas a soft kiss, Yet it felt like there where colours exsploding everywhere.
He soon placed his arm's around my waist witch made me gasp.
He used this oppertunity to slide in his tongue.(Slick slick son of a b-)
He whas the dominant one for sure...
We soon parted for air and where panting heavily, I honestly diden't even want to know what my face looked like at that moment.
probably like a tomato.
Soon he moved my colar down a bit witch reveald my mark.
This sight made Meliodas smirk at me"I like how it looks on you Elizabeth, Even though it's not complete yet.",He said.
What did he mean by that?Yea i know that it whas half of his demon mark but still..
"H-how do you complete it S-sir Meliodas?",I said with a confused tone,Somehow this made Meliodas grin and lean closer to my ear.
"Well my dear Elizabeth..We must Mate, Or should i say...Make love?~",He slightly wisperd in my ear.
This made me turn into lava bits as he chuckled.
"U-uhm- Yesterday you said that you where going to talk to me about mate's or something Si-"'"Just Meliodas.",Meliodas cut my off."Oh- uh- yeah- M-meliodas.",I continued.
He gave me a satisfied look, He pulled away from my ear and started exsplaining.
"You see..There is a way to remove the mark when it's not complete yet..And that is making love with another other then you're mate.",He said with a cold tone, his bangs where covering his eye's so i coulden't really tell what his emotion whas.
"Any race can do it, Even humans can take the mark away by doing that..So i want you to be more carefull around people like Arthur.",He finished looking up at me, I nodded slowly in response.
"Good, now i want you to meet the Delinquent's, One of them has already fully claimed their mate, You can ask them some things if you'd like.",He said whille unpinning me.
"Al-alright"I answerd.
We went out of the closet and started walking to class already.
When we arived we where suprised to see Diane already sitting on her original seat smirking at Meliodas.
"Well well captain, it's nice of you to come to class earlly today.",She said, Meliodas let out an anoyed 'tisk' as i sat down in my seat.
I whas suprised that Meliodas diden't do anything about it, At this point he whas just standing in the corner of the room.
I suspected him waiting for someone but i shrugged it off as Diane whas talking about café's we could visit.
"Psst Ellie, did something happen whille you where at 'the bathroom'",She said with a slight smirk.
I sighed with a bit of red dust on my cheeks as i told her that i would exsplain friday.
When the classroom whas almost filled up,Arthur eventually enterd.
I tried to ignore him but that whas hard since he whas walking towards my desk.
"Hey Elizabeth!So can you come to my house this evening..? Pleeasse, I really need to get this work done.",He said pleading.
I whas about to answer when Diane did it for me "Sorry red head but Ellie is not free after school, Or would you prefer it if the captain made that clear for you?",Diane said whille crossing her arm's, I think that these two have history.
Arthur grew pale and said a quick 'understood' and rushed to the back of the class.
Not long after Meliodas finnaly came to sit down behind me, I whas going to ask him more about Arthur later..
Soon class started, Me and Diane talked most throughout the lessons though.
After the last bell we quickly got up and started packing our bags.
As soon as me and Diane where done, Meliodas snaked his arm around me and we started walking."Jeez captain, Can't you give Ellie some space?",Diane asked in a anoyed tone.
"Nah, I'd prefer not to.",He replied.
We soon made it to the Hut in the mini forest of our school.
Diane flung the door open and went near king.
The room grew silent as we walked in.
I felt all eye's on me and it made me wanna hide my face, But i diden't witch i'm glad for.
Soon Meliodas spoke "I'd like you all to meet my mate, please treat her with respect unless you want you're heads hanging on my wall.",He said blankly.
Everyone said "yes captain" and continued doing whatever they where doing.
Meliodas soon draged me over to each group and intreduced me to them.
The first group whas Monspeet and Derierie (sorry if i wrote that wrong :,3)
Derierie had Orange spikey hair that went down to het knee's, her demon mark whas on her left cheek, She wore the school uniform but with a knee-lengt skirt.
Monspeet had dark red, short hair and a mustache.
he wore the school uniform and had a demon mark on his right cheek.
he then intreduced me to Galand, witch i coulden't really say much about since he wore a full-on armor, Drole and Gloxinia aswell as frawdrin(okay i'm too lazy to discribe every single member so deal with it)
A girl named Melasculla and another demon named grayroad.
He soon stopped by two demon's, and my heart stopped for a second.
One of them whas the guy with black spikey hair who saved me from Evelyn.
The othet one whas a tall guy with messy,Silver hair.
"These are my brother'sn Esterossa and Zeldris.",Meliodas intreduced me"Nice to meet you Elizabeth, My appoligies on what happend the first day with my...twin.",Said Zeldris.
Oh..So they are twins?!
Now it makes sense on why they look so fimiliar.
Meliodas did mention that she barely hangs out with them other then lunch and meetings though.
(Okay so before i continue, I WILL make sure that Evelyn doesen't apear in most chapters, For now i just added her to exsplain more about mating season okay we cool? good)

"It's fine",I replied.
I looked over to Esterosa, i'm suprised that Meliodas is the eldest to be honest.
When i looked at him, He whas already smirking at me..It made me feel a bit uneasy.
"What a beautiful mate you have here dear brother, I'm suprised that no one had marked her yet before you did",Esterosa said to Meliodas,But he whas still looking at me.
Meliodas's grip around my waist got firmir but he just stayed silent.

He soon pulled me away to the last group.
Suprisenly Mei whas there and...

Evelyn

Okay okay yes i'm gonna be adding some oc's, but they only really apear in the next chapter.
So i won't really make them main charecters for this book.
i will be posting another chapter today sins i'm in a good mood.

bai :,D