14.Sleepover

Readers P.o.v

Diane whas already waiting for Elizabeth at the door when she arived.

"Took ya long enough Ellie!,We where waiting ya know",Diane chuckled as they enterd the house.
"O-oh!I'm sorry...I should have kept an eye on the time..",Elizabeth appoligised pressing her indexfingers togheter.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you Ellie, Besides..Elaine needed to take a shower anyways.",Diane shrugged,As they enterd her room.
Inside her room suprisenly weren't any people, Elizabeth blinkt twice.

She exspected more people since Diane whas such an amazing friend, But then again, she is a delinquint.

Diane dragged three sleeping bags from her closet as she and Elizabeth started setting them up, By the time they where done Elaine came back from the bathroom wearing her pj's.
She greeted Elizabeth as she did the same before all of them crawled intop of their sleepingbags.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do?",Diane started talking first.
"OooOoh!How about we tell some juicy gossips!A lot have been serounding the school lately",Elaine raised her hand whille talking getting Diane to agree with her.

Elizabeth hesitated before rolling with it, She never really liked rumors that always seround the school since 87% of the time they where made up.

"Did you guys hear about Zaneri?",Elaine started getting both of the girls to shake their heads.
"I mean.. Yeah i know her and all since she tried to join us...Buuuut she failed pretty bad and in the end she gave up i guess?",Diane shrugged responding.
"I heard that she joined the 'new generation!'",Elaine said giggeling making Diane burst out in laughter whille Elizabeth just sat there confused.

"Oh ya..The new generation is a group much like we delinquint's are and have been pretty weak from the start hehe....Oh yeah..Our group is called the commandments by the way",Diane answerd Elizabeth's confusing face whille wipping away her tears of laughter.

This went on most of the time, Sometimes they managed to make Elizabeth giggle.

Suddenly Elaine heard a small 'thud' from Diane's closet, Diane nor Elizabeth heard it since the two have been talking about a movie they could watch.
Elaine already had a good idea on what whas happening and decided to pretend thats she knew nothing, Whille smirking devilishly on the inside.

"Oh yeah Elizabeth!Congrats by the way!",Elaine suddenly said patting Elizabeth on the shoulder get the two girls to look at her.
Elaine thought that it would be a great idea to mention a rumor that whas getting quite populair for some reason.

When Elizabeth asked what she whas talking about Elaine smirked and said "For being in a relationship with the one and only Arthur ofcource!",Elaine responded getting both of the girls to look at her in shock.
The only difference whas whas that Diane whas laughing at Elizabeth who whas waving her arm's back and forth denieing it.

"Awhhh...you're so cute when you're shy Ellie!,Maybe Arthur would have liked to see this~",Elaine kept pushing only making the girl more red and the other record everything.
Suddenly the closet swang open revealing the three boy's named Ban, King and...

"Who the fuck started that rumor?!",Meliodas hissed getting all the girls to look at him and the others.
At this point Elaine burst out into laughter and Diane death glared to all of them.

"What the hell are you rats doing here?!",She said crossing her arm's.
The boys diden't answer, They only stood there.
"OML AHA!I KNEW THAT YALL WHERE THERE!,EHEHEHE I KENW YOU'D HATE THAT RUMOR",Elaine blurts out wipping away her tears.

"Can you guys please answer the question?",Diane asked again.
This made Ban shrug,"We thought we would drop by~",He answerd smirking.

Diane rolled her eye's and told them where the sleeping bags where.
as the three of them grabbed one each they set them up next to the girls.
The oreder rn is : Ban Elaine King Diane Ellie Meliodas.

"But really, who?",Meliodas then continued whille conecting his bag to Elizabeth's witch she suprisenly diden't notice.
"No idea, but i hear some people talk about it in the halls, Arthur is quite populair after all',Elaine shrugged.

"Well that's news to me, Who knew that you're every day ginger could be populair some day~",Ban slurred"Also is-","Yes, The ale is in the kitchen",Diane sighed cutting him off as he ran towards the door.

"So you guys were picking a movie?, Have you decided yet, Diane?",King asked getting Diane to shrug with a 'nope'.
Not long after Ban came back with atleast 10 bottles.
He wasen't drunk....yet
After a bit of discusing they settled for a clasic horror movie.

Elizabeth whas NOT a fan of horror movies, But diden't say anything since everyone except king seemed to like the idea.
She whas suprised that even Elain whas looking forward to it.
Diane hopped from her sleepingbag and switched off the lights, She grabbed the remote afterwards and went to sit back down.
Elizabeth sighed and snuggled into her blankets as the movie started.
At first it wasen't so bad, Even Ban started getting bored.
She thought that she could manage it.

Oh boy whas she wrong.

As soon as she thought about that the movie took a turn and started to really get her creeped out.
30 minutes into the movie and she whas a shaking mess, She suddenly heard a whisper..
"Hey Ellie, you okay?",She flinched and turned to see a fimiliar blonde looking at her woried.
"y-yeah i-i'm not t-the best w-with h-ho-horror..",Whas all she could say, Her voice made her realise that she whas on the edge of crying her eye's out.

Meliodas just simpely wrapped his arm's around her as they..Well he most likely continued to watch the movie.
By the time the movie whas over, Elain turned the lights back on.
Elizabeth pulled away from Meliodas's Embrace witch he pouted at.
"Guy's i think we killed king~",Ban suddenly pointed out getting everyone to look at king who whas passed out.
Elizabeth whas about to get up to check on him until she whas pulled back down.

"He will be alright,This happens all the time~",Meliodas reasured her with a grin.
She hesitated but knew that they knew him better then she did.
Soon enough he did get up, as everyone began to just talk.
Elizabeth then rememberd something..

"M-meliodas?",She asked getting a 'hmm' in response.
"This morning...When we where at the hut..Everyone whas acting...off..Did something happen when i fell asleep?",She asked,Suddenly the wholle room whas silent,Even Elaine whas confused, Only adding to Elizabeth's concerns.

Eventually Meliodas gropped her breasts "Nope not at all",He answerd.
Elizabeth whas beet red at this point.
Meliodas eventually got kicked off by Diane, Ban whas to drunk to even realise it.
"CAPTAIN YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS WITH YOU'RE SICK FANTASIES",She hissed.
Meliodas just shrugged"I bet you wish king did that to you-",Meliodas gets another blow to the face by now-newly red Diane.

King just passed out again and not long after snoring could be heard.
After that everyone went to sleep themselfs.
Meliodas kept Elizabeth close to him as she whas already asleep, it whas 1am after all.
Even though she whas safe and secure in his arm's, He knew that this type of peace won't last.

becouse soon, More enemies will come and try to take her from him.

And you bet that he ain't gonna let that happen as long as he lives.

~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Anothet chappy down!
Thank you all so much for 1k reads!I'm even suprised that people read my stuff, But it means a lot to me so thank you ♡(。-ω-) ♡.

Bye for now!
Have a nice day♧
(might update later today)