two

________________________________

𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚐 #𝟷

"DUMMY, ARE YOU ROLLING? ALRIGHTY, LET'S START FROM THE VERY, VERY, BEGINNING. I AM LIKE your therapist, Miss Clark, don't leave anything out. No detail is irrelevant." 

"Alright, well, my parents, Jackie and Ron had sex one night--" 

"Okay, smart-ass, start as far back as you can." 

She concentrated on pulling energy from herself, and Tony glanced at the hologram. Her hippocampus glowed spectacularly, along with her cortex.

She held onto her wrist tightly, her veins on the hologram beginning the glow. 

"My father," She said. "He's holding my hand," 

"In what way?" 

"He's bringing me somewhere." 

"I need you to focus, Miss Clark. Where is he taking you?" 

"My room," She instantly recognized the carpet. 

"Describe the room," 

"There's a fuzzy blue carpet. I have some toys scattered, near my crib. There's a nightlight in the shape of a, um," She blinked slowly. 

"Miss Clark, are you alright?" He asked. 

"Yes, I just need to sit down," 

"Don't go too hard, you've barely learned how to do this properly," He helped her into a chair. he began to pace around the laboratory, tapping his chin. "Continue if you can," 

"My father, he's giving me something," 

"What is he giving you?" 

She pressed down extremely hard on her wrist, her eyes never opening. The picture started to fade, and she fought desperately not to lose it. 

"He's giving me..." 

She saw her father's hand clearly, but not what was in it. Suddenly, her hands felt tingly, alarming her. 

"A..." 

With a thud, her body hit the floor. 

"Jarvis, stop the tape." 

"So, you fainted." Bruce said. 

"Yes. Her ability to regain memories using her energy lasts for about three and a half minutes on average before she gives out."