New Day, New Problems

Your POV

I woke up at eight in the morning to find that Namjoon had rolled off his bed. Not wanting to wake him up, I left the room silently. I can't still quite believe that I'm in BTS' mansion. Who could imagine that out of all the people in this world, it would be me that'd end up in this weird situation? After freshening up, I went in to the kitchen, Jin already waiting for me with the ingredients ready.

"Morning Jin. What are we making today?", I said between countless yawns.

"Crepes for breakfast maybe?", he answered unsurely.

"Sounds good. But let's hope that miracle of yours works again."

"Yeah. That miracle.", he sighed. 

No matter how much he said it wasn't him and that I had talent, there's no way I'm going to believe him. 

Taehyung walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"I smell something good. What is it?", he mumbled sleepily.

"Hi Taehyung. We're making crepes. And what do you smell? We haven't started making anything yet.", I announced.

"Maybe I sensed it. Mhmm. Extra cream for me please. And since you're a friend, call me Tae."

"Okay. Jin, extra cream for Tae.", I called out to Jin who was on the other side, garnishing the plates. 

"I see that you trust yourself with fire.", Hoseok said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah. I'm not great at garnishing so I'm letting him do that."

"What's on the menu this morning?", Hoseok asked.

"Crepes!", Tae shouted excitedly.

"What's with all the noise?", a sleepy Yoongi grumbled as he walked down the stairs.

"Crepes! They're making crepes!", Tae screamed wildly.

"Calm down Tae.", Namjoon came in to the kitchen, already handling the crazy situation like a true leader. "I told you he's wild about food.", he whispered to me as he came behind me and gave a back hug.

Just then, Jimin entered the kitchen, "Awww! Joonie's being sweet!"

"No I'm not Jimin.", Namjoon denied as he released me from the back hug.

"Stop denying! Awww!", Jimin and Tae screamed in unison.

"How come you guys are so loud? I was trying to sleep.", Jungkook moaned.

"Crepes for breakfast! Crepes are yummy!", Tae repeated.

So here I was, surrounded by two grumpy boys, one amazing chef, two quite normal people patiently waiting for breakfast, another one running around like mad and my soulmate. A family I'd already learnt to love and grown fond of, is it all because of the heartbeat? We set out the plates on the table and half the food had disappeared before most of us sat down. And I can promise that I'm not the culprit this time. Tae was dancing about, stuffing crepes and berries into his mouth whilst washing the house with whipped cream. I guess the criminal forgot to come in disguise this time.

"Tae! Will you let the rest of us eat?", Namjoon questioned.

But before he could answer, I'd sat down and started stuffing the remaining half of the food in to my mouth.

"Probably yeah. Tae will let us eat but she won't. Not if she doesn't stop eating all the food.", Hoseok said as he pointed to me jokingly.

I'm sorry, I'm starving from staring at food for so long. I looked up apologetically.