Just Texting

Your POV

You: I want u to walk me to uni again

Namjoon: i can come over if u want

You: i'm just joking

Namjoon: so u don't want me by ur side??

You: not like that!

You: i do want that but it's only a want. i can't get everything i want sadly

Namjoon: if it's in my power then i can give u everything u want princess 

You: stop being so romantic!!

Namjoon: so u rlly don't like me do u? cheating on me huh?

You: don't be like that... i'm not cheating on u but seriously, ur being cheesy

Namjoon: what's wrong with cheesy?

You: i don't do cheesy.

Namjoon: i understand. but i do cheesy and since ur stuck with me for the rest of ur life, you'll have to deal with cheesy.

You: ugh. i'm getting thoughts of cheating on u now

Namjoon: WHAT!!?? *jaw drops*

You: yh rlly. 

You: u can die without me but i'll survive without u. where's the hardcore and dark guy that I've always known u to be?

Namjoon: u wouldn't survive a day without me.

You: i have and i can survive some more too.

Namjoon: u wouldn't want to test that.

You: try me

Namjoon: fine. ur not allowed tovmeet me for the next month.

You: fine by me. ur the one who'll die first if we both die.

Namjoon: u r so not serious

Namjoon: wait are u??

You: hundred percent serious. so when does one month start?

Namjoon: wait please!! fine u win. u can survive without me but i can't survive without u 

You: hahaha! the time hasn't even started and ur already begging for me

Namjoon: sorry but we're literally attached so there's no where u can go.

Namjoon: i am the dark lord and u shall not escape my trance. hehehe!! *evil cackle*

You: actually i can think of at least one place where u can't follow me and even if u do, u won't find me.

Namjoon: seriously? i knew you'd come up with something like that! i'm supposed to be the dark lord who's in control here and u r forever my captive.

You: i wouldn't say that if i were u. as proved a few minutes ago, u r hopeless without me.

Namjoon: ok fine. sorry i bow down to u my queen. u r the ruler of all realms and blah blah blah... *yawns* i' bored of submitting to u but happy now??

You: yh I'm happy now.

You: i gtg now but talk to u after uni??

Namjoon: at seven?

You: exactly what i was thinking. byeeeeee!

Namjoon: ok bye. missing u already and all virtual kisses and hugs for u before ur third day of uni.